Riots!!??!!

Non vending or coin operated related chat goes here
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Re: Riots!!??!!

Post by choice vending »

was in bham earler doing my birmingham suburbs round. plans was to get it done and finish as early as i could. I left for home at 3.45pm all done. A few areas were very moody from 2pm+

a van full of sweets the f*ckers would have loved it
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

After 5pm all my places were closed, even my health club in Fulham was all boardered up. Haven't been near Tottenham yet, got about 50 machines in the area, including Broadwater Farm.
fitzgerm
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: South West Birmingham
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Brian Choice Vending

Post by fitzgerm »

For some time now I have felt National service is the way forward for two reasons:

All the yound ones have a job and a dose of Afgahanistan will learn them to understand what their Parents although these days more Grandparents fought for,discipline and respect.

They wouldnt have time to riot and then they can see as much violence as they want-spookily enough these people rioting dont seem to want to join up.

It would also confirm if people live here they respect this country-they wouldnt have time to run terrorist cells coz if they dont fight they f##k off. :x

Malcolm
iVend
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Search engine

Post by iVend »

fitzgerm wrote:For some time now I have felt National service is the way forward for two reasons:

All the yound ones have a job and a dose of Afgahanistan will learn them to understand what their Parents although these days more Grandparents fought for,discipline and respect.

They wouldnt have time to riot and then they can see as much violence as they want-spookily enough these people rioting dont seem to want to join up.

It would also confirm if people live here they respect this country-they wouldnt have time to run terrorist cells coz if they dont fight they f##k off. :x

Malcolm
:thumbup: :clap: I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

Charlene