tubz vending PPE hand sanitising kit

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

tubz vending PPE hand sanitising kit

Post by Guest »

What’s everyone make ok the new tubz vending hand sanitising kit? £30 per unit and refill bottles are £43 for 5 litres

Anyone think of cheaper alternatives like a stick on hand sanitiser?

Re: tubz vending vending vending PPE hand sanitising kit

Post by Guest »

Absolutely hilarious, anything to make money out of a a bad situation at a stupid price, reminds me of the new pound coin templates, started out at something like £15 and then they dropped to about £3 when they realised we could do it ourselves

Post by Guest »

£30 for something you just know including design, materials and labour costs them less than a fiver to make. Looking at it I reckon around 2-3 quid tops

Post by Guest »

Remember the toy conversion kits? £20 plus vat for a small plastic block and a little clip on bit for the chute :50:
Sorry I forgot about the cardboard insert, defo worth 24 pound then :thumbup:

Manufacturing cost? £1 max

Re: tubz vending vending PPE hand sanitising kit

Post by Guest »

Yes those toy conversion kits were a rip off, I just cut down a margarine tub and it’s similar quality to there so called “kit”. Regarding the alcohol gel dispensers surely it would be cheaper to just attach one on a bot of string and even if / when they get nicked just replace! Sill be cheaper overall

Post by Guest »

I just cut the blocks from a piece of wood from b&q, they even sell the wood in exactly the right width so you only need to make one cut for each block. Could probably cut at least 40 blocks off a 1m bit of wood that cost £2.50

Post by Guest »

Poundland do holiday travel bottles exactly the same 5 for a quid. Yeah they got to get the bracket made but £30? For that money I hope it's made of titanium and mithril
They've got to make a profit and i would totally expect 100% mark up but 30 is way too much. They don't do themselves any favours in the long run because people remember that stuff down the line. They could just make them and sell them at a small profit for the general benefit of the industry and to help get the public using vending machines again which benefits them greatly also. Instead they just focus on squeezing every penny they can out of people when we're all in a dire situation, comes across as profiteering, the same as the corner shops selling 4 bog rolls for a fiver a couple of months back