Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Am I keeping you awake at 0130 :rofl:

My excuse is I am off to work. :Jig:

Re: Hurleys v tubz vending vending vending Pros & Cons

Post by Guest »

Hey tubz vending man, Can you come and do some site finding for me. YOu went from 1200 to 1250 boxes in 5 hours!

Post by Guest »

Hey Mr illiterate, read post again, then read post again, then read post again....... the 1250+ is a projection for this year.

LOL!

My wife banked £1650 on Tuesday after a good weekends work! Does she show you up? Loser!

Post by Guest »

Has this place turned into Twitter, only other place I have seen such bile hurled at other users.
Can't we all just be friends, if you're doing them numbers, then good for you and long my the sun shine on your lids!
Thought this site was meant to be about offering advice and god forbid, a bit of help to one another.
Maybe everyone could take a breath and see how pointless one up man ship is on the web, how it really just makes us all look childish and petty to others when we engage in it.

Post by Guest »

That is my point.

In the myriad of posts on this entire forum, look at the amount of bile/anger/jealousy and bitterness that is shown against tubz vending and then and only then, do the same exercise against Hurley’s.

It is one-sided. Is this really fair? I certainly do not think so and, will if necessary offer a little support. Unfortunately, several on here cannot deal with that aspect despite the problems going back as far as ten years, over lost sites.

Someone recently said, a little quiet on here lately! Well the reason is many have shipped over to tubz vending and that is a fact. And no, I am not on the payroll, take backhanders or after brownie points.

I will draw a line under this now but, fear that others will just have to have their say. :whistle:

Post by Guest »

Whichever supplier you are currently using for your supply, remember to keep on good terms with the other....you may need them one day. At the moment I'm using tubz vending because of the Marsden's contract, so at it's beneficial for my business to continue to use them. One thing I've noticed, they've grown enormously and diversified in both stock and machine offerings. I think they are running a very profitable business, they own their own warehouse location.

Post by Guest »

Just finishing off changing over to the newer one piece barrels. The action is freer and jamming is less. Don't forget to put in the little metal bars which allows the pot sufficient time to drop!

Post by Guest »

As 12.32 mention, I was trying to get across just how big tubz vending has become, they are International!

Loads of lines/loads of different platforms.

I have nothing against Liam and really, really wish him well. My posts have been in response to others (and I mean others and not all) on here who look at everything through a straw.

They need to smell the coffee.

Have a nice day all.

Post by Guest »

Hiya guys first time i have logged on here in ages.

I am currrenty using tubz vending but i have use both supliers in the past. I used both for a while but i had to make a choice in the end and opted for tubz vending. I choose tubz vending at the time because the marketing was much sharper. I am aproaching my 14th year in vending and one of the best things that happened was hurleys comming into the market. Before hurleys tubz vending was a run away train pulling stunts, not good at all. Hurleys made them honest and the prices of the products dropped. These days both companys look fine to me.

Oh and yes plastic barrells are a good idea and more reliable. I refurb my old machines with plastic barrels and change them over slowly in key sites and sites were the machines are starting to get tempremental.

Regards Brian

Post by Guest »

WOW What a big discussion ! Biggest problem I had with the tubz vending pots are when the lids cave in and then the pot above it sits too low and causes the jams in the machine. Hurleys pots are not designed like this and therefore dont encounter this problem with these.