Hurleys - Change of Ownership

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Hurleys - Change of Ownership

Post by Guest »

Not sure if you have heard the news but Hurleys today’s went into administration!

It’s a shame Paul couldn’t make it successful as I can imagine he tried his best especially after Rob exiting

It must have been a wild ride! RIP Hurleys

Re: Hurleys Gone Into Administration

Post by Guest »

Had wondered as I have been trying to contact Paul over a damaged machine - thanks for the info

Post by Guest »

Don't believe this has actually happened yet I know there are changes that are taking place. There is New Supplier EJ Sweets and the guys name is Liam Please bare with him I'm sure he will do a great job His contact number is 07787115949

Post by Guest »

I see you are all reporting this as Guests,

I'm happy to put my name to this, and I have it from Paul directly, yes he has sold out and yes the new company is EJ Sweets and they are open for business as of tomorrow morning.

Cheers all

Post by Guest »

See Im also quoted as Guest, dont know why Im not shown with my username

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:See Im also quoted as Guest, dont know why Im not shown with my username
Thats because this is the "Anonymous Forum" and that how it works :shh:

Post by Guest »

Paul here

Hurleys isn't in administration so I suggest you change the title of this post.

Hurleys has changed hands and the staff that worked there before are still there

Hurleys is in full production and the phone number is the same

Call and ask for Liam

That really is all that needs to be said on here. I will be helping them out for as long as they need me to do so. This way Liam and co will know all the prices and other points tht are pertinent to your account

I would suggest the loyal Hurleys customers continue to give Liam and co their full support as i think you all know that if there is only tubz vending as a supplier you would all be screwed over by them royally.

So, they can stop rubbing their hands together, theres no "RIP Hurleys" required.

Best regards
Paul

Post by Guest »

I've ordered from Hurleys loads of times over the years and always found Paul to be a respectable guy so if he says they're still trading I believe him. Also totally agree that everyone should know if there is only one supplier in the market then there is no competition to keep prices honest and we really are totally fucked.
Give them a chance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Paul here

Hurleys isn't in administration so I suggest you change the title of this post.

Hurleys has changed hands and the staff that worked there before are still there

Hurleys is in full production and the phone number is the same

Call and ask for Liam

That really is all that needs to be said on here. I will be helping them out for as long as they need me to do so. This way Liam and co will know all the prices and other points tht are pertinent to your account

I would suggest the loyal Hurleys customers continue to give Liam and co their full support as i think you all know that if there is only tubz vending vending as a supplier you would all be screwed over by them royally.

i will still be a customer and will be in contact soon for an order, thanks paul :thumbup:

Ade

So, they can stop rubbing their hands together, theres no "RIP Hurleys" required.

Best regards
Paul

Re: Hurleys - Change of Ownership

Post by Guest »

Good luck to the new owner, we need at least two suppliers