Sweetlove

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Sweetlove

Post by Guest »

Has anyone else tried anything from Swetlove yet?

I finally got round to trying them the other day, and on the whole they seem like they have potential. I'm always keen to try new things in the machines, and after looking through their range I decided I would get a couple of things to try out.
I've already started doing the chocolate covered honeycomb myself and it's been going quite well for the last few months, so I've decided to try out the white chocolate version they do (which I'm told is actually yogurt flavour).
I've also decided to try their fudge crunch bars, although I would have to say unless they prove to be a great seller I might have to consider the cost a slight bit prohibitive at the moment.
Their stuff also comes in plastic sleeves rather than a box, which I tried out on a couple of empty machines, and found I could potentially fill a whole machine from empty within about 40 seconds!!!
I also quite liked the fact that they don't have a side label, so their pots seem to be filled right up to the top.

I think they are relatively tiny compared to tubz vending and Hurley's, as they aren't VAT registered yet. They are comparable on price to most of the tubz vending/Hurley's lines post VAT, but I would imagine if they get bigger they would have a cheaper NET price, but then would need to start charging VAT.

Nice to see a new player in the market, especially as they have some very different lines to the two established firms.
I will be trying these products out over the next few weeks so I will keep you all posted.

:thumbup:

Re: Sweetlove

Post by Guest »

The pots jam constantly so be careful. Don't run through
Cninese machines

Post by Guest »

I think they have just recently changed pots to a completely clear hard plastic one, but I will try running a couple of pots through some of my machines in the lockup first. :-)

Post by Guest »

Trialled these in a couple of machines, both machines
Had jams when I went to top up. Not impressed!

Post by Guest »

we've used them for ten months and highly recommend Dan. The speed loading sleeves are excellent and in relation to jams, we've not had a single jam since moving to sweetlove.

Post by Guest »

ARe they not really expensive? Do you use them exclusively or just for a couple of lines?

Post by Guest »

We used to self pack but as we've grown, we now pretty much use them exclusively. Prices seem to compare well with tubz vending and Hurleys and the fill seems a lot better than some of their lines. (In the early days we were forced to remove a machine because a landlord felt we were cheating his customers with the tubz vending fill levels)
Customer feedback re the quality of sweetlove sweets has been very positive too

Post by Guest »

Lol is this the owner of sweet love hiding behind the anonymous thread to promote their products? Lol come on they look very cheap! I would stay well clear from buying them

Post by Guest »

I'm more than happy to clarify and confirm that it is SK"A"Vend singing Sweetlove's praises.
I wouldn't want people wrongly assuming it is sweetlove commenting on the thread.
Not sure why they would look cheap, but we were certainly pleased that they don't hide their fill levels behind labels, unlike other suppliers.
Someone asked the question and I simply answered it.
When you have tried a product feel free to add yours

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm more than happy to clarify and confirm that it is SK"A"Vend singing Sweetlove's praises.
I wouldn't want people wrongly assuming it is sweetlove commenting on the thread.
Not sure why they would look cheap, but we were certainly pleased that they don't hide their fill levels behind labels, unlike other suppliers.
Someone asked the question and I simply answered it.
When you have tried a product feel free to add yours
They may look cheap but compared to our two main suppliers they definitely are not. Skittles for instance are £6 a box dearer from sweetlove.put the product next to our main suppliers and it looks bargain basement.