hurleys have marstons contract

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: hurleys have marstons contract

Post by Guest »

Please, explain how we are taking operators to the cleaners?
And why must you do this anonymously?

Post by Guest »

And yes, more than 1 operator has said no. That's their choice and we respect that. But on the other hand a dozen good operators have said yes.
It's not for all, but we never thought it would be.
Paul.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:By the way, I don't think any vendor will cut a side deal as they will lose every site they are operating with Marstons if caught.
Besides, we have been very careful in choosing who we operate with as regards to the Marstons sites.
Believe it or not, there are many honest and hardworking vendors out there who are happy to earn an honest crust, though you would paint a different picture. Maybe not everyone thinks like you do.
Paul
I think you are taking this a bit personally, I'm not suggesting I would rip anyone off. You posted the details of the deal and when I read through it I thought some details were maybe missing as it seemed wide open to abuse so I pointed it out. I'm not trying to "paint a picture", I know there are plenty of honest and hardworking vendors out there and I believe I am one of them, I also know if there is potential to make money because of weak checks and balances in a system there are people out there who will do that aswell. I am a realist.

Post by Guest »

Well done for offering commissions to the marstons operators, what have you given them, gotta be at LEAST 5% discount off prices??

Post by Guest »

Sorry, can't discuss customers discounts on an open anonymous forum that I'm sure tubz vending are watching
That's the reason we didn't wish to publish details on the anonymous forum in the first place.
Paul.

Post by Guest »

With respect Paul it's always easier controlling operators during 1 on 1 calls. The forum you have less control of. I really don't think the concessions would have happened without the reaction to the news of the deal breaking on here. Can't blame you either as you'd rather maximise profits by increasing the number of operators jumping on board. With increased sweet orders, you will have larger discounts from Vidal, etc. This in turn will lead to higher residual income to you as operators order.

Deals can be made, just depends on the operators skills at negotiation.

Interesting times!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Sorry, can't discuss customers discounts on an open anonymous forum that I'm sure tubz vending vending are watching
That's the reason we didn't wish to publish details on the anonymous forum in the first place.
Paul.
Just concentrate on you're own business and stop knocking you're competitor.
You may come across as more credible

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:With respect Paul it's always easier controlling operators during 1 on 1 calls. The forum you have less control of. I really don't think the concessions would have happened without the reaction to the news of the deal breaking on here. Can't blame you either as you'd rather maximise profits by increasing the number of operators jumping on board. With increased sweet orders, you will have larger discounts from Vidal, etc. This in turn will lead to higher residual income to you as operators order.

Deals can be made, just depends on the operators skills at negotiation.

Interesting times!
So true.

A prime example of why the Anonymous Forum is so important.

Post by Guest »

Can you imagine Coca-Cola or Pepsi saying massive discounts on our stock Just can't tell anyone please ring is to find out .lol

Post by Guest »

The discounts for marstons vendors were set well before this thread began.
We reserve the right to discuss discounts with customers directly.
Hurleys do go further than our competitor and publish prices on our website