hurleys have marstons contract

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

hurleys have marstons contract

Post by Guest »

beware lost a good marstons site today, was told by landlord hurleys now have the contract to supply the towers?

Re: hurleys have marstons contract

Post by Guest »

I think they are going to be flogging them to operate under licence. Obviously Hurleys stock.

Post by Guest »

Crikey so it is true-I also lost a Marston site with two machines in today.They turn up with authorized paperwork and removed my machines. So what Hurleys want to do is sell me stock and take my sites!

Post by Guest »

i heard they doing it themselves only selling ones out of their reach

Post by Guest »

Is this the managed houses or the leased as well? What areas are you guys in that have lost sites?

Post by Guest »

All the Marstons ones. Hurleys are going to be operating the South Wales/ Bristol ones. The rest they will outsource. All of us may lose sites but I dont think its really Hurleys nicking them, they have agreed a national contract so whilst you may lose 1 or 2 on your patch you may also gain 3 or 4 that you wouldnt have been able to get into otherwise.

Post by Guest »

This was a leased house.

The customer was very apologetic however I think they are was more upset than me!

I used to think Hurleys always worked with Vendors and made them a better outfit than tubz vending-Ha ha ha

Post by Guest »

All the Marstons ones. Hurleys are going to be operating the South Wales/ Bristol ones. The rest they will outsource. All of us may lose sites but I dont think its really Hurleys nicking them, they have agreed a national contract so whilst you may lose 1 or 2 on your patch you may also gain 3 or 4 that you wouldnt have been able to get into otherwise.

Incorrect-this was Birmingham

Post by Guest »

yep if you think they just sticking to wales/bristol you are very wrong im afraid

Post by Guest »

Well this is a blow for someone who has always used tubz vending :'( no chance of hurley giving me any back and I have quite a few Marstons