new pound coin

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

new pound coin

Post by Guest »

Has anybody managed to try out the new pound coin? It may be worth listing which machines will be affected and any mods that may be required to accept them. Could be problems if both the new and old are in circulation at the same time.

Re: new pound coin

Post by Guest »

will be a disaster, i expect a lot of busineses to be sold in the run up to introduction and also while both are circulating as people struggle to cope.

Post by Guest »

Apparently the new coin carrier will be designed to except both tHe old and new coin so will not be a problem

Post by Guest »

Talk to suppliers as they have this all in hand

Post by Guest »

Not worried about the towers as they will just need a coin carrier change. Its the condom machjnes that worry me as most of mine are mechanical.

Post by Guest »

My issue is with mini bouleys, got a few of them out. Does anyone make coin mech for them now.

Post by Guest »

Ive seen the new coin and there was some discussion on it at a meeting I went to last week. Its only mm's difference in size and I reckon it will probably go through a lot of the mechs.

Regards
Matt

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Ive seen the new coin and there was some discussion on it at a meeting I went to last week. Its only mm's difference in size and I reckon it will probably go through a lot of the mechs.

Regards
Matt
Seen as in pictures !!

Post by Guest »

matt when can we get a physical copy of the coin to test out that theory? did they say at the meeting?

Post by Guest »

Sorry not sure, I know only a select few have them yet!!

We were told they had to change the design slightly as they didn't roll when put into coin mechs, but it is mm's difference between new and old. It was suzo happ that were discussing it.