Empty Pots Prices

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Empty Pots Prices

Post by Guest »

Kitmaquinas are the people to deal with for pots. They are the largest manufacturer of the this type of product in Europe and easy to deal with. Their products are all the best in their class. I have been using their pots in my towers & pringles, 90mm random capsules for my Bouley stock and 65mm random capsules for my 3 L Wonders for years. The products are reliable and don't misvend. Whatever the mix of products the cost is always around 620 Euros delivered to the UK. Other people try and copy their product but are not as reliable, either the lids fall off or are easily depressed.

Post by Guest »

Agree Kitmaquinas are an excellent company. They want to keep your custom and treat you well. You won't be shafted.

Post by Guest »

I have seen some people mention that the Kit Maquinas pots don't vend properly but they sent me some samples and I ran them through my machines several times and they vend perfectly. They have a separate lid which fits perfectly so is less fiddly than the tubz vending type pots and because there is no external hinge they slide down the chute smoothly, when I have used tubz vending type pots in the past they almost always get stuck on the way down the chute - the pots are still easily removed by putting a hand up the chute but it can cause some initial unhappiness when kids think the pot hasn't vended. The Kit Maquinas pots also do not have the dimple in the bottom so a better range of products can be fitted in the pots.

Post by Guest »

You could always buy from this guy.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Empty-swe ... Sw5ZBWP8ER

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:if you're paying 9 pence a pot you are a mug
That's really helpful cheers :crazy:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:How many do you buy to get them for 5p?

Hurleys here

Whoever it is doesn't get them for 5p!!!!