Hurley's stock

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurley's stock

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:sorry but my only connection with tubz vending vending is that I buy stock off them, they have not put me up to this (or even know about it) and in reflection my above post (about siting towers next to mine) is most prob down to the indidual operator rather then a reflection on Hurleys themsleves however this duplicate siting needs to be addressed by both suppliers as there is no benefit to them in the long run.

Im now going to tell the sites about the "charity" aspect becuase im losing money and in the long run this will have a poor effect on everyones sales as word gets round.

I will not let this continue to happen using the good name of a charity to profiteer against my 20% business model.

If this doesnt work I will switch my coin mechs to 50p (if thats possibe?!) and have a half price sale until they get the message fortunatley with 300 towers I can afford to take the hit for the short term.

Mike get a grip ffs! Don't come on here threatening us all that you are going to unmask all the secrets of the charity business model and threaten that we will all be affected once word gets around.

Just because things arnt going great for you it's pathetic

Just pick up the phone and speak to the operator if he doesn't want to listen just tell him that you will be removing his machines if he places any more in your sites. Also I don't understand why you don't call Hurleys as they will call the operator and ask him to stop placing machines in your site

Post by Guest »

Im not mIke......

Like I say I was perhaps a little rash yesterday as its frustrating as I have always operated a policy wherby if there is a machine on site I wont place another including this chaps sites as im operating on 20% I suspect they would have my machine instead of theres as well so in theory im in the stronger position . I can't ring the operater as there in no number on the machines, I can ring Hurleys which I have not done as yet because really its down to the operater.

The fact that some sites have been told all of the money is for charity annoys me becuase it makes me look like im bitter becuase of a charity

Its more of a point that both frims need to agree not to site machines next to each other but due to the bitterness between them I suspect they are pleased if they get a machine in to a site that already has a tower in, its a problem I fear will only get worse and affect us all.

Post by Guest »

To be fair they could be giving all of the profit to Charity. Unless the site knows the margins you are working to and has seen your books and all your costs associated in running your business then it is possible that after you have taken out your wages etc your profits are £10 a year which you can give to charity. I always remember somebody telling me they would give me 20% of all profits and i was like "How do i know what profit your business makes or what your margins are on that product??"

Post by Guest »

does anyone know who this person is? who thought it was me?
obviously i'd remove the machines first and wait for them to call me...
Mike

ps. Matt can't you look at login times/IP address to stop threads being hijacked?

Post by Guest »

Im Changing the forum to a complaints section end of this week as that's all that seems to go on here. But without a name whats the point as it can easily be abused.

Post by Guest »

LOL This started as a minor gripe about jelly babies and has now ended up as a civil war!!! :lol:

But seriously, I've been a happy Hurley's customer for about 2 years now, and apart from the odd changing of suppliers I don't have much to complain about. I have most of mine on commission, and some on charity that Hurley's have sited for me, but always mention (especially on good earners) that if they are not happy donating the money they can have commission. This stops them buggering up my sales by sticking some cheap sweets behind the bar!

I haven't had a problem yet with other operators putting machines in, and have never had a site found that has turned out to have another operators machine in.
Having said that, I had a site found by Dianne that I went to deliver the machine on Tuesday, and I'm assuming the Landlady didn't make it clear that she already had a machine, and two charity boxes in.
Never had this problem before with the sitefinder, so I'm assuming it was the landlady that hadn't mentioned it when she agreed to take it. (she seemed a bit soppy)

If tubz vending are commenting on here I would like to point out that although I could have left the machine, I didn't out of respect for your franchisee, so I am expecting the same respect with regards to my sites.
(The pub was the Marcia in BIshopthorpe)
I will not be very charitable if I find one in a site I already have!! :nono:

Also got to speak to a lady from Snackappeal who was there filling one of the charity boxes, she seemed really nice but told me that 'all the money goes to charity' which obviously I know isn't true!!
(those boxes are really getting annoying now and are worse than tower operators for fibbing about charity profits)

Mark@Yorvend

Post by Guest »

tubz vending are on here but they just read and never post . Too scared for some reason

Post by Guest »

If tubz vending vending are commenting on here I would like to point out that although I could have left the machine, I didn't out of respect for your franchisee, so I am expecting the same respect with regards to my sites. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Dream on mate

Post by Guest »

Lol