mikeholness
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: STOKE/CREWE/WARRINGTON/CHESTER
Machines Used: tower and pringles
Referred by?: rob from salysol gb

Re: Hurley's stock

Post by mikeholness »

I have been with Hurleys for the last few years and have never had any issues with them at all.

But just lately their pots have been an absolute nightmare to my business.
I must get at least 5 calls a week to say pot lid jammed in machine.
I do a lot of self packing with their pots and u can see the lids pushing off the minute u put them on.
As said above, rolo toblerone etc half the lids are hanging off when you open a box.smarties are the worst.

I do sell the loom bands and are a really good seller at the moment but again you have to push all the lids on before you put them in.

I have ordered from tubz vending this month as I had had enough and have to say their new improved pot is very good.

Mike Holness
Topvend
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Post by PabloV8 »

Yeah, like I said, refuse point blank to order items that do not come pre-sealed. Have mentioned it a couple of times and was told to press the lids down before putting them in the tower :wtf: , did do that as a matter of course but hey oh, far too many jams :nono: - so no more unsealed items.

It is like getting a brand new car and they give you a toolkit to tighten all the bolts in the engine! :50:

In this day and age it is very difficult and competitive to get good customers, those that I have I do my best to ensure that I get no complaints about products. I gave several of the loom band tubs to young relatives to appraise, at different points/times they all said the same, items are ridiculously priced for what was offered. I bought a couple of £1 bags from different shops to see like for like and was shocked. Some do the £1 bags had as many as 600 bands with tools etc. I then looked at the paltry single packet I was going to sell for £1. No way hosay! Like I said I gave a whole box to a local charity, very satisfying. If your sales are good and you are happy enjoy. Quality is the key for me.

Cheers.
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Post by Mark@YorVend »

We just had a wedding do at my hotel today and the bride bought loads of packs of loom bands to keep the kids entertained.... They're all going in tubs tomorrow :lol:
PabloV8
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Browsing internet

Post by PabloV8 »

Mark,

I was referring to a box of stock I bought :?:

Nothing wrong with loom bands, just the tubs I had bought contained looms that look as thought they cost 15p
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

The Maoams do seem to be causing an issue here.
So, about 2 months ago we started putting top labels on the Maoams and this has stopped the proble.
Regards
Paul