Hurley's stock

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Re: Hurley's stock

Post by Guest »

Well I for one will never buy from Hurleys as over the past 2 months there Towers have been turning up plonked straight next to my Towers with no phone number on machine and proudly saying its for "charity"

At first I turned a blind eye as competition is expected however its gone beyond a joke now especially as I have turned down sites becuase they already have a tower.

Luckily all my 300 towers are on a commission basis so have now explained to the sites that the NSPCC only get 10p from every sale and will now be actively trying to get my towers in the other sites im aware of, have already got one shifted by telling the site about "how it works" and directing them to the Hurleys website.

This operater is claiming that all the profit also goes to the NSPCC so Im also tempted to inform the NSPCC of this blatant lie.

Ironically I was about to start buying half my stock from Hurleys so all my eggs were not in one basket :-)

But it seems there all as bad as each other.

Post by Guest »

I now know that this thread has been hijacked and I have been arguing with tubs!
I will now sign off from it and not respond anymore as it's clear they have succeeded in winding me up and making hurleys look bad.
Bunch of dicks.

Post by Guest »

sorry but my only connection with tubz vending is that I buy stock off them, they have not put me up to this (or even know about it) and in reflection my above post (about siting towers next to mine) is most prob down to the indidual operator rather then a reflection on Hurleys themsleves however this duplicate siting needs to be addressed by both suppliers as there is no benefit to them in the long run.

Im now going to tell the sites about the "charity" aspect becuase im losing money and in the long run this will have a poor effect on everyones sales as word gets round.

I will not let this continue to happen using the good name of a charity to profiteer against my 20% business model.

If this doesnt work I will switch my coin mechs to 50p (if thats possibe?!) and have a half price sale until they get the message fortunatley with 300 towers I can afford to take the hit for the short term.

Post by Guest »

Sorry. Not buying it. If people can only raise issues anonymously then there's no basis to believe what you are saying is fact.
The fact is tubs have hijacked another user and are using their id to log onto this anonymously.
P.s if you want any 50p mechs I can get them for you !!! Lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:sorry but my only connection with tubz vending vending is that I buy stock off them, they have not put me up to this (or even know about it) and in reflection my above post (about siting towers next to mine) is most prob down to the indidual operator rather then a reflection on Hurleys themsleves however this duplicate siting needs to be addressed by both suppliers as there is no benefit to them in the long run.

Im now going to tell the sites about the "charity" aspect becuase im losing money and in the long run this will have a poor effect on everyones sales as word gets round.

I will not let this continue to happen using the good name of a charity to profiteer against my 20% business model.

If this doesnt work I will switch my coin mechs to 50p (if thats possibe?!) and have a half price sale until they get the message fortunatley with 300 towers I can afford to take the hit for the short term.
You wont last long doing that! try putting them back up to £1 after. :nono:

Post by Guest »

Lol ok maybe the 50p mechs isnt a good idea!

I can assure you I am nothing to do with tubz vending and what im saying is 100% true there are at least 6 sites where a Hurleys Tower has been placed right next to mine, sites I have a good relationship with but have been told its all for charity thats why they have let it in there. One site has told me that when they asked the operator he said all of the profit is going to NSPCC, so they let him keep it in fortunately the Hurleys website has a link showing "estimated oeprater profits" so they now know differnet.

This is not a direct dig at Hurleys as I know tubz vending have done this in the past but all im saying is that it needs to stop for the benefit of everyone. Paul if you wish I can give you a call and we can discuss but to be honest the operator is unlikely to play ball and from your point of view there is no short term benefit so I cant see a solution! Its a shame you and tubz vending cannot reach some kind of gentlemans agreement.

Post by Guest »

Unfortunately, tubs are not gentleman. I have met them and know them for what they are.
Fortunately we have raised over £100,000 for the NSPCC so we know hand on heart that we are raising money ethically. No one can control what operators say to site owners, but if we find out that people are saying that all profit goes to charity, we will advise them to stop it.
I welcome the phone call from you to discuss, much better the anonymous ping pong...

Post by Guest »

Ok Paul, I do appreciate that they do benefit from it and I apologise if I was a little "aggressive" in my initial post but I had just come back from my round to find yet another one and its very annoying!

Its daft as some of these sites dont warrant 1 tower let alone 2 and one of them I was actually removing but left it in just to be bloody minded......

Really I need to speak to the operator not you but with no contact details on the machine (which part of me suspects is done on purpose) its not possible, if another one turns up I will ring you and you can act as a go between and hopefully we can reach an agreement, whereby I pull out of some of the sites and they pull out of the others that way we are not both wasting time and fuel taking 50% of the money!

Oh and Just for the record one more time I have nothing to do with tubz vending :-)

Post by Guest »

who is this then with 300 towers on commission? what area are you in?

Post by Guest »

In with my tuppence.
Im a Hurleys customer and happy. Yes there are issues, but that is the same in any business with any supplier. Biggest achilles is the site finder being so sporadic.
On the flip side, good and prompt customer service, easy to talk to and decent products. Hurleys certainly helped us out when we first started.

tubz vending on he other hand I will never touch just on the basis of their aggressive siting policy and insistence that my customers cant be happy or they wouldn't let another tower in. Absolute ******** and a real shame cos without that policy they may well get business from me.