Pots

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

Pots

Post by Guest »

Hi,

Other than tubz vending, Hurleys & Midland Vending, where can i get empty pots from?

Re: Pots

Post by Guest »

Direct from Portugal

Post by Guest »

Whats the problem with them suppliers. Is there someone cheaper out there?

Post by Guest »

Id rather have my b***s chopped off than deal with tubz vending for anything.

I am not over keen on the hurleys as the lids seem to pop off on a regular basis.

And Mike @ Midland, is running out regularly (no fault of his own i may add)

Post by Guest »

Hurleys have got too expensive!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hurleys have got too expensive!
I think its the Moam and chews effect. Most ppl are now packing their own chews, so not buying from Hurleys. The chew prices are quite high, taking into account the cost of them at Hancocks. Tango, for example are a s cheap as chips, but when packed, they are pricey. Putting up the prices of other products and pots will compensate, but if prices continue to rise, we will all be forced to pack our own again.

Post by Guest »

christian at atn gets them in from time to time. I have a pallet arriving next week if anyones desperate.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:christian at atn gets them in from time to time. I have a pallet arriving next week if anyones desperate.
how much do you pay?

Post by Guest »

anyone follow the GBP/EURO exchange rate... imported pots and sweets should be cheaper for us at the moment

Post by Guest »

I was finding the lids coming off pots a couple of months ago, I just put it down to the really warm weather making the air expand.
Not had a problem since, but did buy some small sticker strips ready for next summer if it gets too hot!
Midlands pots are very nice, with good tight fitting lids, but I think the red lids on the Hurley's pots just looks a touch smarter (only my opinion though) :-)

And incase anyone is about to suggest bulk ordering our own plastic tubs from abroad, nice idea, but it wont work. One of us would need to have a spare warehouse, and a spare couple of grand to pay for a container shipment, then be willing to distribute them to other members at cost price. All for the sake of saving the £10 tubz vending/Hurleys add to a box.
I would rather just put another tower out to make the extra tenner... :thumbup: