tubz vending Help 4 Heroes Sites

Post Your Comments Anonymously Here.

ADMIN WILL KNOW WHO HAS POSTED

tubz vending Help 4 Heroes Sites

Post by Guest »

In the past 6 months in my local area and in Midlands I have increasingly seen tubz vending H4H machines popping up. I have no problem with this but they are being placed beside my and other operators towers. Anybody else experiencing this? Kind of makes the industry look a bit tinpot if we can't act professionally. Worth talking to them directly as there may be an innocent explanation....my guess is it is due to telesales maybe not indicating the full nature of machine.....just grates a bit as they'res loads of other viable sites....especially considering 10% commission rate.

Re: tubz vending vending Help 4 Heroes Sites

Post by Guest »

tubz vending are only interested in tubz vending mate. Talking to them is a waste of time.

My suggestion get the number from the other tower and give them a ring. Im not saying they will move it but at least they will speak to you as ringing tubz vending would be a waste of your time, effort and breath.

Re: tubz vending vending vending Help 4 Heroes Sites

Post by Guest »

talk to the operator concerned and see why. if its got no number on its probably a franchisee so not much chance of talking sensible, if its got a number drop them a text at least so it isn't confrontational. I'm not defending tubz vending but if you haven't got a good enough relationship with your sites then in a way you are also partly to blame if they allow multiple operators for a long time. remember the pitch is usually "try it for a month or two" so you should be able to move them on without anyone getting upset. I had loads of charity machines which only lasted a couple of months in a site, just rotate them to new sites. when another machine pops up in a site of mine, I check to see what products have sold out from the competitors machine then just put those products in the site so when you ask the site to move it on they are happy and you have better sales!

ps. the industry IS a bit tinpot, self-packers and machines being left empty for months on end hardly give a professional impression...