Accounts, Finance, Legal & Franchising information here
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Re: Bitesize Vending

Post by FlintVending »

Another very sad episode which has tarnished vending industry, Im afraid vending does attract the wronguns.
Keep chasing him through the courts though, never give up, you are not alone, 100s have been ripped off over the years, this not a new thing.
I wish you luck, but cannot advise as never been in this predicament!

Nigel
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Re: Bitesize Vending

Post by Mark@YorVend »

Hi, im not sure if you have or are in a financial position to acquire legal representation, but it will help get your case court ready. Knowing a little about the law, you need to prove that mr cooper misrepresented the business opportunity by over exaggerating probable sales and profits. You need to prove that he knew that the machines, even when finally sited, could never produce the sales he mentions in his business plans. The best way of doing this is to get written affidavits from operators of bulk vending machines, preferably in your area, stating how much they take per machine on average. This will help you to prove that he misrepresented the value of the business when he sold it to you. You need to get written quotes for both machines and sitefinding, to prove to the court that the price he charged you for the franchise was unreasonably in excess of what both elements were worth.
I would love to help but I dont have any expertise in bulks. Hope someone on here can help more, if you need any more advice message me. Good luck!!