Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: Fylde Coast/Blackpool
Machines Used: Tower, Pringles, Beaver
Referred by?: slater210

GOOD SITE FINDER WANTED

Post by valiant016 »

Hi,

I'm on the look out for a good site finder, someone who will take their time to find a quality site, is there anyone out there?
If so let me know how you site find and what so of costs you charge.

Regards,

Valiant016
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Re: GOOD SITE FINDER WANTED

Post by part-time-operator »

i am a great site finder, i don't think there's any secret ingredient just a lot of time and effort.

my approach if the weather is bad (which it usually is) is to just sit with the phone, take a fistful of painkillers and a couple of red bulls and just start dialing. I remember one day I made over 140 calls back to back and got a rejection every single time. SITEFINDING SUCKS! and sometimes you ring and the first landlord you speak to has half a dozen pubs and wants machines in all of them.
popp665
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Merseyside, Warrington
Machines Used: Bulk, Toys, Towers other non elec stuff

Post by popp665 »

I used to hate site finding but it's just a question of practice, just bite the bullet and walk in and ask to speak to the manager / owner and take it from there, I have a terrible habbit of picking the worst possible times! But somethimes this works in your favour because you can have a laugh about it with them, would say assuming no other tower already there I have a success rate of 1 in 3 which aint to bad and have got my machines in some pretty good places.
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

To answer your question.....They don't exist....Learn to live with it. And finally when there is someone really good, they don't get paid...so give up!