dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Right Site a tailored service from an experienced operator

Post by dorsetvending »

I have been given the green light by the better half to work away for few weeks over the close season.

I am happy to find sites for operators who struggle. I cannot guarantee results but having had 6 years experience I can certainly do my utmost to reach your goals.

Advantages of using me as a street level site finder:

*I stock all the novelty toy, sweet and Pringles machines so understand the range fully
*I get a better feel for a site as I see the location warts and all.
*you build an understanding with the site finder as you speak to them on a daily basis. Any feedback is immediate and can give you a more tailored service.
*you as an operator know your patch better than anyone. I can be directed to target my efforts in certain geographical areas. Certain sites can be requested, some of these sites are not listed in telesales lists.

Right Site terms:

*Single machine sites - £25
*Multiple machine sites -£35
*Accommodation for Right Site to be paid by the operator. B&B is very acceptable but require WIFI to keep on top of my own business.
*Subsistence and food - paid by Right Site.
*Fuel - the first 120 miles to and from your office I will pay for ie 240 round trip. Anything above 240 miles I will charge £10 per 100 miles. So for instance if you lived in London there would be no surcharge. However let's say you lived 170 miles away, I would request a £10 surcharge as the journey to and from your office would be 340 miles, exceeding my cut off point of 240 miles by 100 miles. The run around fuel costs that I incur during the site finding will be incurred by me

I am certainly not the cheapest, but for those people who have used me they have been happy with the results. (Johnny 123 used me 3 times, GT Vending once, Dan Vending once - although a poor week there). Please talk with them individually to discuss their impression of my service. I am a little biased but if you think that a machine earns nothing in your garage then using the first month or two's worth of earnings to site it, then the proposition seems sensible.

What I will not do is make idle promises to you. Site finding is a numbers game, which has so many variables that you can never be entirely certain of the results. I pride myself on working hard to reach your goals, but will never feed you with any bull. It is difficult, demanding and a little depressing at times. However I am equipped to deal with the inevitable setbacks.

I have 3 operators who are potentially using my service so please be aware there may be a slight delay in meeting your requirements.

Regards,

Gavin Borthwick
Right Site
http://www.dorsetvending.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Right Site a tailored service from an experienced operat

Post by Coin Operated Group »

hopefully i will be happy with the service.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Jon123
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Cornwall
Machines Used: bulk vender

Post by Jon123 »

Used gavin 3 times for site finding, his vending knowledge is invaluable when you are looking to expand and his proffessionalism and execution of site finding is second to none.

Got some great sites for us and would add to allow Gavin to work to his potential give him a full range of machines to work with.

Cheers
Jonny
dorsetvending

Post by dorsetvending »

Coin Operated Group wrote:hopefully i will be happy with the service.
Currently taking night classes learning "brum'. It's very very tricky can't undrrstand a word of it ..... :shock:
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Great site here for an introduction to Brummie Speaking

http://www.abccopywriting.com/blog/2010 ... mie-slang/
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
dorsetvending

Post by dorsetvending »

Thanks great link getting there now. Just need to perfect my Erdu and think I'll be on it like a bonnet :-)
GT Vending
Area Covered: South Devon
Machines Used: Towers,Superettes,Tomy,Beavers
Referred by?: Another operator

Post by GT Vending »

Gav, you couldn't even understand some of the Devon speak my boy!. I totally agree with what Jonny said, great service and some great sites.At his prices after a couple of empties you'll get your money back too.Machines in your garage won't make any money.Thats the end of the advert now do I get site finding done for free????