New to Tower Vending

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
pauljarra
Area Covered: Tyne Wear
Referred by?: on line

New to Tower Vending

Post by pauljarra »

Hi , I am about to get involved in Tower Vending , I have done some research ( I was going to buy the 10 machine Franchise from tubz vending ) however I have been advised to start up myself , at the moment that is the route I intend going down , I have been in touch with Barbara regarding sights , however it has been suggested that I may struggle to buy 5 new machines from a supplier ( thought I would cut my teeth with 5 any information on this would be appreciated.

Paul
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: New to Tower Vending

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Paul

Thanks for your message regarding the site finding and that you have chatted to other operators who have advised for you to go independent. If you are wanting to buy directly from the manufacturers, I am not sure if they would supply just 5 machines as they do have distributors in the UK who buy in bulk. If you did want to go the independent route your best way in would be to check out Ebay and buy a reconditioned tower or ask the main suppliers here in the UK if they have any reconditioned towers up for grabs.

Kind regards,

Barbara
pauljarra
Area Covered: Tyne Wear
Referred by?: on line

Post by pauljarra »

Looking for Tower Units In Tyne Wear / Durham / Northumberland area
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Post by Quinch »

Northumberland to Durham is a pretty large area to cover, where are you based? Assume you have another job if you're only buying 5 towers as you're probably looking at 80+ towers to get anywhere near a full time wage from it and that's if you get a high percentage of good quality sites which are pretty thin on the ground in the area you're talking about