New to vending in North Wales

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Lowlight
Referred by?: Google

Re: New to vending in North Wales

Post by Lowlight »

Just got back from a rather hot break in the caravan - can't remember having weather like that over a bank holiday weekend for a long time!

Thanks for the advice above, the nearest site is 45 mins away and I'm not sure how far away the others are, it would be a case of seeing which ones were worth the journey and getting rid of under performing sites while building up my more local area. The seller has said one site only needs a visit every 5 weeks and there are a couple of sites that he would get rid of, I guess I won't know until I do a bit more digging.

As it happens another company I've been working on looks like it's about to get very busy, will have to see how next week goes before deciding weather to go with the eBay option, Tubs may have a few other options too.

Really appreciating the help up to now, thank you all for taking the time to post advice.
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: PabloV8

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

So did you go into vending or not?
Lowlight
Referred by?: Google

Post by Lowlight »

I've been a bit preoccupied with another business for a while, should know which way I'm going in the next couple of weeks.
It's good that vending seems to be a well supported business sector that's easy to get up and running quickly!
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

You can get up and running quickly , but making a profit...its a slow race not a sprint
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com