sweetsandtreatsvending

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
JimBoB1975
Referred by?: Google search

sweetsandtreatsvending

Post by JimBoB1975 »

I am curious as anybody seen or has bought of these, as I am looking for second business or to expand to go along side my tower business.

sweetsandtreatsvending

Thanks

James
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: PabloV8

Re: sweetsandtreatsvending

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

Hi,
Website offers little information regards what machine looks like, type of machine besides for someone offering franchise I would say website looks a little unprofessional, so tread carefully until you have more information. Incidentally, the amount of cash they are asking for would buy you 40 towers with stands plus stock, so are they same type of machines?

Email them and get more information!

Cheers
Pablo
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

sweetsandtreatsvending

Post by Siting Services »

I've just checked out their site. Agree with Pablo, where is the information??? What are you buying exactly???

The company is based in a first floor office in Bournemouth, they talk about KG's of sweets so that sounds like bulk vendors to me.

Very small Ltd company with low turnover.

Director Leon Jason Barnes

Correspondence address
Room 42, 19b, Moor Road, Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom, BH18 8AZ
Role ACTIVE
Appointed on 20 January 2015
Occupation
Vending

Regards,

Barbara
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: ST
Referred by?: Barbara

sweetsandtreatsvending

Post by radical.richard »

the web domain they are using is registered to Wendy Aherne, and a quick google finds her working at Mars the company mentioned in the Who Are We page, looks like a sideline business https://www.linkedin.com/in/wendy-aherne-58804b32/

a quick google shows Leon Jason Barns used to run Bitesize Vending out of Wrexham which closed just as this company came into existence https://www.yell.com/biz/bitesize-vendi ... m-6193906/ very similar proposition which has been discussed on here before, and written off as a bad deal by those that did invest

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4400
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: PabloV8

sweetsandtreatsvending

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

I have hundreds of customers so i do plenty of miles and I have to say, although I know of the mars venders, I have hardly seen any. So I guess the answer is, do business with them if you must however, it is Mars brand so you just might see plenty of stars when you crash to earth :rofl:
JimBoB1975
Referred by?: Google search

sweetsandtreatsvending

Post by JimBoB1975 »

Thanks all you all would make good investigators, I came across them on a few of smaller franchaise selling sites, thought they may be similar to snack in a box not the box’s they do but the slimline vendors but maybe to cheap for them.

May contact them to find out

Cheers
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

sweetsandtreatsvending

Post by Siting Services »

JimBoB1975 wrote:Thanks all you all would make good investigators, I came across them on a few of smaller franchaise selling sites, thought they may be similar to snack in a box not the box’s they do but the slimline vendors but maybe to cheap for them.

May contact them to find out

Cheers
The great thing about this forum is that we look out for each other and if you need help or advice then we will do our best to help out.

The vending community is quite small and if there was anything dodgy or if someone has had experience of an individual or company, you can be rest assured you’ll find out.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards

Barbara
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

it seems to me she just works at the mars factory production line for drinks.

I doubt very much if this is endorsed by Mars

I think hes selling a bulk vendor franchise :lol:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Post by choice vending »

12 years ago whilst i was setting up my company i met up with the Bitesize Vending company in Bournmouth or Hastings? cant quite remember. The bloke i met had a beard and he was selling a bulk sweets franchise.

Regards Brian
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: ST
Referred by?: Barbara

Post by radical.richard »

The link with the website owner working at Mars is interesting, as many years ago I worked for Cadburys and the factory shop sold off all the miss shaped and reject product to staff at a fraction of retail, which is possibly how they are getting their product.