Future tubz vending franchisee looking for some advice please!!

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
XVinoRossX
Area Covered: Dorset
Machines Used: tubz vending
Referred by?: google

Future tubz vending franchisee looking for some advice please!!

Post by XVinoRossX »

Hello everyone, my name is Diego and I am 41 years old. Nice to meet you all and hope to get to know most of you pretty well!

I am thinking of buying a starter pack of 10 tubs from tubz vending only because i have very little storage where i live at the moment. I really wanted to start with 25.

I am hoping to get some feedback from you guys about the success for failures you have had with tubz vending? worth it, not worth it?

I am a very hard worker and very determined to make this work as I want to work for myself in order to have more time with my family. At first I will be working my 40 hrs per week with my regular job and doing the vending on the weekend. Slow and steady approach while i get to know the business.

Any help, feedback or success stories are appreciated!!

I live in Bournemouth so it will be this area.

kind regards,

Diego
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: Future tubz vending vending vending franchisee looking for some

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Diego

Welcome to the Coin Operated Forum.

The good thing about vending is that you don’t have to give up your day job and you can build your vending business around your current work commitments. Starting with 10 towers will be a good safe start for you and it will give you a taste of the business and expected returns on a small scale.

You will find a lot of helpful advice here which has already been covered, just relax and spend some time reading through the threads - keep to the General Forum and the one below which covers Towers. I am sure a lot of your questions will have the answers there.

There are a lot of tower operators here who have been in the business for many years who I am sure will be happy to help with any specifics you need help on.

Kind regards

Barbara
JimBoB1975
Referred by?: Google search

Post by JimBoB1975 »

Hi,

There is pros and cons which ever way you do it, I bought second hand machines Ebay, then I used Barbara above for site finding and also attempting to find sites yourself, this is what I did I started in November last year and currently have 30 towers.

You will need to find your away the around the towers so you can tinker with them when there is blockages etc

A rough price if you buy reconditioned/Second hand around £75.00 each = £750.00 plus site finding by Barbara £245.00 plus stock from tubz vending for ten machines around £354.00 = £1349.00

tubz vending have been good with me for stock orders.

You will likely get some locations which will be great and some which will be poor a lot of operators try and run to average of £25.00 per tower per month, but depends on how saturated your area is.

There is loads of information on here.

Thanks

James
radical.richard
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: ST
Referred by?: Barbara

Post by radical.richard »

James I agree, but also,

Dont forget the towers that 'turn' £25 a year, they need resiting and that costs time or money depending on how you run your business.

And these are the ones that cut into and drain the ROI on the business
XVinoRossX
Area Covered: Dorset
Machines Used: tubz vending
Referred by?: google

Re: Future tubz vending vending franchisee looking for some advice p

Post by XVinoRossX »

Thank you for all your help. Still chewing on this a bit!