Oxfordshire Based New Vendor Advice

Introduce yourself to the vending and coin operated community
Bear_South
Area Covered: Oxfordshire
Referred by?: Found online search

Oxfordshire Based New Vendor Advice

Post by Bear_South »

Good evening everyone,

I have been looking into Vending in my spare time to bring up my income a little bit and have just recently came across this site which seems very handy!

I wanted to know if there were many active vendors in the Oxfordshire area, west Oxfordshire mostly. I work full time Monday to Friday so just looking for a little passive extra income which i can cover either in evenings or at the weekend. When searching the forum for oxford the only thread I came across was from 2013 so guessing that previous member may not be operating anymore.

I know that the income isn't amazing which is why I intend to keep my day job and do this as an extra to bring in a few more pennies.

I was also looking into the franchise idea but have seen a lot of posts about doing it independently instead. More than happy to approach sites personally as I am currently in sales so happy to pitch to perspective opportunities.
Would it be worthwhile starting as a franchise though and then topping up machines from eBay etc to extend the round or just start off by myself?

Also I am looking at starting with towers but then possibly looking to add in some full line machines.

Last question too, as we have young children we are currently getting some universal credit as my partner is full time stay at home. How would this little side venture affect the universal credit, wondering if anyone is in the same boat?
Not sure if they will deduct the earnings from this away from the universal credit?

Thanks
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Oxfordshire Based New Vendor Advice

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Obviously i cant advise on universal credit and tax evasion, but I believe if you were a ltd company it may have some benefits possibly to help you build the business up. You would need to speak to an accountant though

Avoid a franchise its a waste of money, buy machines and employ a site finder like barbara.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Re: Oxfordshire Based New Vendor Advice

Post by PGBrew »

Hi,

I operate Tower Vendors in the Oxfordshire area and am looking to downsize my business and offload these sites. If you are still interested please let me know and I shall give more details. I work out of Watford so these are as far out as I go and would make sense to pass onto someone based locally.

Cheers,

Pete
07920 260 960