What is the Jelly Bean Campaign?

General vending talk
ScotVend
Referred by?: Google search

What is the Jelly Bean Campaign?

Post by ScotVend »

Hi Ive had this site since last year and last week some guy came and put a sweet machine in it with a big sticker with Jelly Bean campaign charity on it. I'm not too bothered as it's in a different room but the manager said he googled the website and nothing came up so he wasn't happy and was thinking of kicking it out, I said i would ask on here and see if anyone knows it. The website address is http://www.jellybeancampaign.co.uk/
Not sure if the guy actually supports it or has bought the machine off someone else and just left the sticker on anyone know what it is?
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is the Jelly Bean Campaign?

Post by Admin »

Siting services Barbara Im sure can assist
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Scot Vend

The JBC has been in existence since 1994 and has raised well in excess of £1m supporting various charities, we actually pioneered charity vending in the UK. There are just a small handful of supporters left now as we are no longer active recruiting new people to support the scheme. The website was taken down during lockdown as it was costing me money each month to keep it going and with no income coming in I had no choice. All supporters are managed by me and they pay their contributions to our relevant supported charities directly using a unique reference. It's all legit. Can you tell me where this machine is please and if there is a telephone number on the machine - I will check to make sure it's not a random person who has bought a second hand machine from Ebay or other source which has an old label on. Thanks.

Barbara
ScotVend
Referred by?: Google search

Post by ScotVend »

went in to the place last night and the guy got kicked out last week

Sorted then. I am presuming it's Scotland where you saw the vendor. I've not done any siting in Scotland for a long time now so it must be someone doing their own siting. If this happens again, always let me know as I will check them out to make sure they are a supporter. :thumbup:

Regards

Barbara