tubz vending Tower Vending Advice

General vending talk
samix
Area Covered: Essex/Hertfordshire
Referred by?: google

tubz vending Tower Vending Advice

Post by samix »

Good Afternoon all,

i am so close to buying some second hand machines and starting up but i am still looking over the pros and cons of starting this business. and the pros and cons buying second hand or not.

I would be very grateful if all you experienced tower vendors would compose a list of tips and advice for me before I fork out the cash!

tubz vending state in their franchise package i would get 'initial training and ongowing support' what exactly is this training and support? thank you everyone! :D
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Re: tubz vending vending vending Tower Vending Advice

Post by Quinch »

Go to the Introductions forum and read the first thread
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Re: tubz vending vending vending Tower Vending Advice

Post by PGBrew »

Having good quality site locations is most important in vending. Good sites will have plenty of footfall especially kids resulting in better sales. Before you start buying machines new or 2nd hand, have the sites to place them in or at least have a good idea where you will be placing them. Do a trial of 20 -30 sites to start with, do your figures from the trial and you should know if the business is going to meet your expectations. Buying an existing business will short cut the process. Diversify with other products (Pringles Toys etc.) will increase takings per site visit.

All the best!

Pete
Ade
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Re: tubz vending vending Tower Vending Advice

Post by Ade »

samix wrote:Good Afternoon all,

i am so close to buying some second hand machines and starting up but i am still looking over the pros and cons of starting this business. and the pros and cons buying second hand or not.

I would be very grateful if all you experienced tower vendors would compose a list of tips and advice for me before I fork out the cash!

tubz vending vending state in their franchise package i would get 'initial training and ongowing support' what exactly is this training and support? thank you everyone! :D

initial training will be to ignore the fact that sites they get you already have towers, thats an art to learn that, on going support is if you dont buy off them they will try and **** you over :thumbup: