first purchase

General vending talk
craig12
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: internet

first purchase

Post by craig12 »

just bought my first sweet vending machine , to say I'm exited is an understatement :Jig:
craig12
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Re: first purchase

Post by craig12 »

I'm off to collect my new sweet vending machine , hope it all goes well :D
OscarHarris
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Referred by?: Google search

Post by OscarHarris »

Congrats, I hope it's the first of many :thumbup:
craig12
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by craig12 »

hope so 120 mile round trip to collect , but we got a day out as a bonus, near the seaside, I managed to secure a triple northwestern set up on a metal stand so 3 vending machines in total, in very good condition finished in yellow , I think I paid a bit too much but fell in love with them £130 all in not had chance to asses in detail , but ill start to clean the best I can , ive realised very soon in my learning that I might need the help of someone to show me the inside out of the machine as theres not too much on you tube only 2-3 tutorials, when I picked the machines up the seller told me how to line this up and that but didn't really take it in for the limited time I was there , he said that if this wasn't lined up with that then free vending will take place and customers could get skittles for nothing, would anyone know anyone in south Yorkshire who could help with any technical help on the machines regards
craig12
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by craig12 »

after some very carefull thought ive decided I'm going to move the 3 northwestern machines on and buy 3 beavers instead I'm in Sheffield if anyones interested just looking for my money back £130 the parts supply is proving an issue
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

Craig,
Have you got a site or sites for the machines you are buying. I dont want to discourage you but I find Northwesterns/ Beavers arent the easiest to site. I tend to put them in as an add on. Also worth considering your vend price, most Beavers/Northwesterns operate on 20p. Other machines work on £1. You make a lot more money out of a £1 vend than you do a 20p vend.
Just sayin!

Andy