Anyone got towers for sale in the north east?

General vending talk
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Anyone got towers for sale in the north east?

Post by Quinch »

Looking for towers and stands, sweet or Pringles machines. Let me know if you have any for sale within about an hours drive from Tyneside, would consider going further if a good offer/large amount of towers.

Also, does anyone know what it costs to courier towers? Kinda assumed no-one does it because of prohibitive costs
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: Anyone got towers for sale in the north east?

Post by Siting Services »

Hello Quinch

I will email my customers in the NE to see if they have anything they want to sell and will let you know if I get any response.

Regarding courier costs. Provided you can palletise the towers and wrap, I am aware of courier companies who will do a collection/delivery service for a per-pallet fee. I have not used the service now for a few years, but I do know of others who have and it can be very reasonable. I have just googled "cost of delivery pallet" and this came up top of search, they claim as cheap as £38 - I guess this is a starting fee. From experience prices are around £65-ish:

https://www.deliveryquotecompare.com/pallet-delivery/

Kind regards,

Barbara
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

That's great Barbara thanks
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

I was on Rockvend website yesterday, they will sell you a pallet of 9 for £540.

I was on there looking for a lock for a Tomy, £7.50, I was sure I had a spare but couldnt find it so decided to stomach it and pay £7.50. But by the time they added VAT and postage and packaging it was £15!****!!!! I spent an hour digging around the garage and found my spare!
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

Style wrote:I was on Rockvend website yesterday, they will sell you a pallet of 9 for £540.

I was on there looking for a lock for a Tomy, £7.50, I was sure I had a spare but couldnt find it so decided to stomach it and pay £7.50. But by the time they added VAT and postage and packaging it was £15!****!!!! I spent an hour digging around the garage and found my spare!
Thanks for that, I assume they are second hand refurbished machines, I'll check it out.