Startup Help?

General vending talk
GunStarZero
Area Covered: Liverpool
Referred by?: Google

Startup Help?

Post by GunStarZero »

Hi Folks,

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place/cross a line with this question.

I have inherited a few Beaver machines and was thinking about getting a them in a few sites and seeing if I can make a go of it.

I have run several businesses before (inc. food businesses) so know the score with the PLI, food hygiene etc.. but my question I suppose is a daft one.

How does it work with the sites? Do I hire them to the venue? Do they just let me put them there? Do they take a cut of sales?

I took a good look around the forum here but was unable to see any advise or startup guides, any help would be amazing.

Thanks in advance! :D
part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Re: Startup Help?

Post by part-time-operator »

you do whatever you like lol it's your business there's no prescription!

Most people offer a % of takings to the site or donate % to charity if the site isn't fussed

It's also possible to just do it as a free service. Very rare that sites will pay you as it's an increasingly competitive business.
GunStarZero
Area Covered: Liverpool
Referred by?: Google

Post by GunStarZero »

part-time-operator wrote:you do whatever you like lol it's your business there's no prescription!

Most people offer a % of takings to the site or donate % to charity if the site isn't fussed

It's also possible to just do it as a free service. Very rare that sites will pay you as it's an increasingly competitive business.
Cheers for the reply! I assumed it was a percentage but I just needed a confirmation I suppose haha!

Charity is a good idea, I guess a few places would be up for that.

Thanks for the help mate :D
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Start low on commissions when offering to see if there interested and then obviously up it dependent on what you can get away with average commission for sweets is 20%

The hardest part about the business is finding the sites.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com