Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Hurleys site finding for H4H sites

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi everyone,

I want to give l some info about the sites being found by Hurleys for me. This is something I said I would do, following the H4H arrangement being announced. I have not been asked to do this.

To date, I have installed 9 sites, with one this pm, hopefully, if I can talk to the landlord before I leave. There are 2 more that I received yesterday and I have just received 6 more this morning.

The sites are of high quality. For example, I have a Wackey Warehouse which is part of a large and very busy chain pub. One of the sites I have received this morning is also a large chain pub, which I have tried before and failed to get into. There is also a Premier Inn hotel in today's batch. H4H seems to open doors that have been closed before. Obviously, time will tell if the H4H initiative will work well over the longer term, but I am hopeful, as most sites have converted ok.

I called to sites installed last week and two sites had done 55 sales between them.

One other difference that many will not be aware of is that you only pay for your site, when it actually converts, so none of this paying up front and then having to ring up and ask for re sites.

I dont want to sound like I am banging on about Hurleys, as I have been openly criticised before for giving Rob a voice on here, but this is my feedback on their service to me.

As Hurleys are now members, I hope that your questions can be answered directly by them.

Thanks,

Paul :thumbup:
Vendingwarehouse
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Southern Ireland
Machines Used: Towers, Pringles, Condoms, Capsules, Pokers,Toys
Referred by?: 1

Re: Hurleys site finding for H4H sites

Post by Vendingwarehouse »

Brilliant post Paul, and I applaud you for the honest feedback. You're telling your experiences , not pushing Hurleys and I wish you all the best in the H4H campaign.
Rossi fan

Post by Rossi fan »

Vendingwarehouse wrote:Brilliant post Paul, and I applaud you for the honest feedback. You're telling your experiences , not pushing Hurleys and I wish you all the best in the H4H campaign.

Hi Noel,

Thank you for your post. I hope my feedback helps others make an informed choice.
I also hope that H4h goes well for everyone involved and collectively, we raise many thousands for the charity.

Thanks,

Paul :thumbup:
Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Post by Vendition Ltd »

Hi Paul,

sounds like your getting really good sites and at only £10 which is amazing! is that plus Vat?

I only seem to receive standard sites from tubz vending now days, they used to be a lot better back in the day, apparantly my comeback ratio is 50% but that's because When I arrive at the site they don't have a clue what the machine is.

Think they are reluctant to site Find for me nowdays anyway because of the high comeback ratio so need to come up with a plan

regards

Ross
Rossi fan

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi All,
I would be interested to find out how many are now trying to raise funds for H4H. Hurlerys have said that quite a few are doing this now. I would be interested to find out how the sites are for you also.

I have 16 H4H sites now, but hope to increase this to 30 during the week after next. I had a few too many rejections last week and Rob and I discussed why this could be. Due to me having a really big area, I was phoning the sites, which Rob thought may be the reason.

We have now tried a different approach, which worked really well last Thursday. The site finder is concentrating on a specific area on my round, picked by me. The aim is to get 6 sites in each area and she tells the site that I will install the tower that day. I fill the machines in the morning and Rob calls me easrly PM with the sites. I dont ring them, but just call in with the tower. On Thursday, I only got one rejection using this method.

Paul