Existing site wanting new machines

Posts about Snack/Drink vending machines
Lee@BIGBAPS
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Existing site wanting new machines

Post by Lee@BIGBAPS »

They currently have a shopper 2, evolution coffee machine, polyvend 453 and a dixie narco 276e (old 8 selection dixie)

They just want nicer looking machines to go with a canteen refurb they'll be having soon

If I replaced the shopper and dixie I'd only want to put the same machines back in so I'll try to convince them to keep what they have and maybe I'll respray the front to spruce them up a bit, they're good machines, reliable and fits their needs

But what would you recommend for a really nice looking coffee machine and snack machine ?

I'm looking at the crane infinity and coffetek neo, I have a few spare parts from some old coffetek studios, do they have the same parts inside the neo (whippers, valves off the water tank ?)

And I have spares from the evolution will those fit on the infinity ?

I'm looking at necta snack machines I've only had one necta before which was a snakky max and it was fine but I'm more familiar with the old polyvend 453 and the crane focus but they're too old now, so which necta machine for snacks only ? Doesn't need any drinks because I've got the dixie and the shopper 2 for bottles

If they push me into a new can machine what's the smartest looking old perspex front dixie type machine ? I'm not bothered about a glass fronted dixie or bevmax with drinks getting stuck. Their current dixie is perfect cos it's 8 selections, everything they need and reliable AF. I've had a few of these and never once done a single repair on any of them
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Existing site wanting new machines

Post by Coin Operated Group »

shopper 2 is still current model fit leds and respray, if you want cheap and reliable azkoyen palma or necta sfera are cheap check for photecells in both though as expensive if you dont have spares , ininity and evolution motors fans whippers and valves are the same if its infinity watch out for evap motors going which cause blockages. not sure on coffetek but I would hazard a guess yes they are the same.

Infinity (small scree) obviously cheaper than neo

Necta diesis is a nice looking can machine closed fronted.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Lee@BIGBAPS
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Post by Lee@BIGBAPS »

I might try to talk them into a respray, it doesn't look bad imo, a bit of damage around the coin slot where it's been vandalised but otherwise OK, already has LED lights

I'd like the neo but good to know I have spares for the infinity if the neo is too expensive

There's loads of necta machines I don't know which to go for, is there a snack only version of the sfera?

Diesis looks a bit small, they get through a lot of cans their big old dixie is perfect, hoping they don't ask for a bevmax or glass fronted dixie

Any news on those readers? I'm ready to buy 2 if they're OK, and 1 more later on
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Another week or so
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com