Nick@VendingGlasgow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Glasgow
Machines Used: Can and Snack vendors
Referred by?: Google

Coffee Vending

Post by Nick@VendingGlasgow »

So Im slowly but surely expanding over the last few months into the coffee vending side of things which is proving well.

I took advice on this forum about buying the fusions and they have lasted. Here and there a few issues but now it's difficult to get parts.

Being a very small operator in the scale of things I just wanted to ask a few questions.

What machines are people using these days, what's robust and will last?

Is there any companies that will supply a machine on loan if enough stock is purchased?

Realistically for small operators forking out 3k for a new machine for each site you get is extremely expensive. Is everyone purchasing these machines new? Surely that would take some time to make that back??

I have 4 new sites asking for machines, so an outlay of 12k in the hope the site will do well is pretty risky.

Are we charging the customer rent like Mars do with KLIX machines? I've heard of Mars charging £19 a week for a machine plus 20p a cup. It amazed me how so many people willingly pay that to them.

Thanks in advance.
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: Coffee Vending

Post by Coin Operated Group »

New machine. Company pays, otherwise recon machines every time.

Why are you struggling for spares, most parts in the fusions are still being used in newest machines . Crane support is very good usually?
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Nick@VendingGlasgow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Glasgow
Machines Used: Can and Snack vendors
Referred by?: Google

Post by Nick@VendingGlasgow »

Crane are very good but there is a few parts they have delisted but they are extremely helpful.

So if you get a new site you will make them pay a rent for the machine?

Most companies pay nothing for their service so we can't go in and start charging.

I'm guessing you either buy/ pay up and they end up funding it and thus you own it at the end of the agreement.

Clever.

just difficult finding businesses who are willing to pay when the company next to you will do it for nothing.

Nick
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

No, it's a free machine if it's reconditioned/second hand. If they want a new machine then they pay for it, arrange a lease at cost and then operate at a slightly cheaper drink price. End of lease machine is yours to keep. I've got 4 machines on lease to a council for 3 years, 2 years from now they are mine :-)
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Morpeth
Area Covered: Scotland
Referred by?: Kilmarnock

Post by Morpeth »

Hi, I am a Technical Manager with over 20 years vending experience. I am posting this to see if there are any people/companies in need of vending repair services. I cover all of Scotland, I am unhappy in the job I am in so I am going out on my own.....
Give me a shout if you are interested.

I cover all ranges of machines....I am based outside Kilmarnock

Nick, if you think you can use me as an engineer then give me a shout...