Machines

Washroom related vending machines including condom, herbal pills and fun products
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Machines

Post by Snackmore »

Think you made the right decision mate, the bloke sounds like a right ****
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

david@naughtyvend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: National & European
Machines Used: Washroom Electomechanical & Electronic
Referred by?: Matt Slater

Re: Machines

Post by david@naughtyvend »

Snackmore wrote:I agree with Nigel, you are being twirled mate, is there any contact details on the machines? If not ask the landlord for them and ring the LAWFUL OWNER. Find it hard to believe that they would have left stock and money in there for a year

This landlord sounds like a right ****** and for £30 a month I would personally find a new site.

Someone was selling 5 PVM dual collumn machines for £60 a couple of weeks ago on ebay, they seem to come up a lot. I only have one machine selling **** rings and blue pills, big mistake and a waste of bloody time if you ask me :out:

Good luck
Careful with the PVM dual column as the coin mech was designed for two coins, it will take three but fecks up more often if you do... you need a setting tool to 'set' the gap and the company no longer trade. The blue pills have seen a decline recently but so has almost everything else, still hard to find any two column doing less than twenty quid a month though if you have the right product, POS and importantly right machine.