Help with tower Lid & cash box keys

Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
Bolz
Referred by?: Google

Help with tower Lid & cash box keys

Post by Bolz »

Hi,

I've purchased a 2nd hand tower. Seems to be the clenport M81 machine.
Problem is it didn't come with keys. I've had a good look on the internet for replacement keys but I'm unsure on which keys fit this machine. I went on the tubz vending website and it looks like you need separate keys for each lock?
Can someone please tell me what keys I'll need via the pictures posted.
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Re: Help with tower Lid & cash box keys

Post by Siting Services »

They look like the Chinese machines to me, Bramah locks. You will need to get these drilled out and buy new ones as there are many numbers out there and there is no way of identifying what number they are.

Are you able to show a photo of the body as well as this will confirm exactly the type of tower you have.

Kind regards,

Barbara
Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Post by Central2vend »

And the motto is.......dont buy machines wherw no key is supplied.what was the explanation to no keys?. Beware stolen machines are often punted in this way.
Bolz

Post by Bolz »

Central2vend wrote:And the motto is.......dont buy machines wherw no key is supplied.what was the explanation to no keys?. Beware stolen machines are often punted in this way.
I bought it from a pub. Been in the cellar for a couple of years apparently. I've managed to source keys and a new £1 coin mechanism off an eBay seller.
I've attached another picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Central2vend
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Kent
Machines Used: Vending towers
Referred by?: On google

Post by Central2vend »

Yep pub landlords seem to be common in this business. Selling machines with no keys..........occasionally its because the machine has been abandoned.!!!!!
Siting Services
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Referred by?: Snackmore

Post by Siting Services »

"I bought it from a pub. Been in the cellar for a couple of years apparently. I've managed to source keys and a new £1 coin mechanism off an eBay seller.
I've attached another picture"

That's one of our old ones (Chinese) and it would have belonged to an operator who either abandoned it or the Landlord took it out and put it in his seller. If the Landlord owned it, he would have had keys to remove the stock and money. There could be cash in the box, so that will be a bonus for you.
Bolz

Post by Bolz »

Siting Services wrote:"I bought it from a pub. Been in the cellar for a couple of years apparently. I've managed to source keys and a new £1 coin mechanism off an eBay seller.
I've attached another picture"

That's one of our old ones (Chinese) and it would have belonged to an operator who either abandoned it or the Landlord took it out and put it in his seller. If the Landlord owned it, he would have had keys to remove the stock and money. There could be cash in the box, so that will be a bonus for you.
I did ask if anyone has put claim to it. And there's no readable contact information on the machine. The pub has changed hands in the last couple of years and the new owner said it was in the cellar when they took over.
There's money in it for sure.