Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
newmark
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Sweet Towers Wanted

Post by newmark »

Hi Guys,

I may shortly need a few more sweet towers - they need to be complete and working, and preferably with a plastic barrel. Not bothered if they only take the old £1 or have stickers on them, I can sort that :) Also will need some stands (heavy tubz vending type).

Just thought I'd ask on here in case anyone has any they are looking to offload. I'm in the Midlands (near Wolverhampton) but don't mind travelling for a good deal!

Many thanks, Mark
JimBoB1975
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Sweet Towers Wanted

Post by JimBoB1975 »

Hi,

Vendition who is on here is selling quite a lot on ebay at the moment, I bought twenty of him and they was good machines

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/tubz vending-Hurleys-Salysol-Vending-Sweet-Towers-Vending-MachinesX-10-with-metal-stands/253371547450?hash=item3afe1eff3a:g:61sAAOSwubFaXQbM

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/14-X-tubz vending-Vending-Cleneport-Tower-Sweet-Machines-In-Excellent-Condition/253293626311?hash=item3af97a03c7:g:9-sAAOSwy0JaJQoc

Thanks
newmark
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Post by newmark »

I'm also on the lookout for any heavy tubz vending style stands if anyone has any :)

Many thanks, Mark
cliffxtc
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: North East England
Machines Used: Pringles, towers, condoms, toys

Post by cliffxtc »

When you say tubz vending heavy stands, any pics of what you want? I've got some in different styles including plastic.