Beaver machines

Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
beanotown2000
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Google

Beaver machines

Post by beanotown2000 »

Does anyone know a contact where i could buy cheap Beaver machines?

All items wanted..

Thanks in advance.
Tufty
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Barbara

Re: Beaver machines

Post by Tufty »

I will pm you now :)
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: PabloV8

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

I stopped posting on hear for a while, the reason being it was always the same people posting with many, many other people reading said posts with themselves not contributing to what is a good forum. Perhaps the time has come again! I think that everyone should stop posting and should perhaps resort to sending each other pm's whenever they have information or want information. I mean for goodness sake, if you have something to sell say so! If you have information well just post it! This is not a secret society. Myself I am all for and always have been for Matt to charge to be part of the forum and as a consequence at least paying for the up keep of the site whilst getting free advice and helpful information. I may be gone for sometime!
Tufty
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by Tufty »

Hi Pablo,

Sorry if I have caused any offence,not my intention at all and please don't leave the site as you are a wealth of information and have been hugely helpful to me and I'm sure many others.

Beanotown and I have been pretty active with our posting in the short time we have been members (admittedly usually asking for advice lol) but we had also been having a bit of a chat through PM previously about Beavers and bulk machines so in this case I thought I would just send a quick PM as I assumed my reply would be of no interest to anyone else.

Apologies again if I have annoyed you and I hope you hang around as I really appreciate the contributions you make.
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

Hi Laurie,
I was just having a rant so sorry for that, the forum has 990 members but many are like 'The Marie Celeste', you never hear from them yet I am sure they just take/look at information without even blinking. A thousand heads is better than the regulars who post, I am sure they have plenty of ideas and a wealth of information but are a little shy in posting. The forum is only as good as what everyone is prepared to offer as a team. Times/business can at times be hard for some therefore a little help or ideas from everyone can only be of benefit. I was only joking about not posting, last year was busy with all the mech changes etc, so I hope to be posting for sometime as I indeed like to help everyone move forward.
Cheers
Pavlo
Tufty
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by Tufty »

Phew!

Your comment has made me think a little though as I would hate to lose the forum as it's such an amazing source of information.

I was actually planning on sending you a PM to give you an update on my own little vending journey but now you have inspired me to make it a topic post instead and maybe other people will contribute.

Glad you are hanging around :)
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

Hi Laurie,
Yes, post a topic.
I almost bought a Mini Supermarket, spoke to three different accountants who all advised against it. They said I would at times be hanging around for customers in the not so busy parts of the day. How many shops do you pass with people twiddling their thumbs waiting for a customer, it is true. Now that you are in retail, look at the shops, it is frightening to see so many colleagues and they are colleagues as they are in retail, waiting to do business. With us, we site, service and move on. We only know if we have been busy when we turn up x weeks later. Never dwell on the sales and they should look after themselves. Be positive. Like I said just about a thousand heads on this forum. Imagine them all posting with ideas.......

Cheers
Pablo
beanotown2000
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by beanotown2000 »

Hi Everyone

I Would be happy to pay to be on here. Alough i've only spoken with around 4 people so far the help and reassurance has been invaluable to me.
Just a shame the people on here that could help either can't be bothered or just dont come online.
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

A lot of people are takers, they read and read, and read..... and just cannot be bothered to join the fray, in adding to the forum advice on this or that!
Maybe they have nothing to offer?
beanotown2000
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice

Post by beanotown2000 »

I just think that unless they benefit not many people will share and add input. you see that a lot with knowledge. people that have gained the information don't like to share as it will usually be detrimental to their success/profits.

Can't blame them really but makes things harder. especially when im not trying to be a traditional vendor lol. (Im a special case lol)