Best selling toys

Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Google search for vending forums

Best selling toys

Post by Quinch »

I have a few towers I intend to convert to accept 50mm toy capsules so would appreciate any suggestions of which toys sell well, Flashing Spiky Bouncy Balls sold well in the past but seem harder to find now. Any suggestions appreciated, thanks
dorsetvending
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Re: Best selling toys

Post by dorsetvending »

Puppy pals, String dolls, Stickies, Flashing emoji balls (adds visual appeal when machine is filled with few rows of these)
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

Thanks. I was thinking of getting Flashing Emoji Balls, Puppy Club/Puppy Palz (is there much difference?), DC Popping Eyes and maybe Angry Birds Popping Eyes and a few others. I know fidget spinners have been really popular this year but not sure if they still are, also maybe Hot Wheels.

Any recommendations or advice appreciated
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

Also, anyone tried the SqwishLand stuff tubz vending are doing?
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

Just my opinion but I think converting sweet towers to toys will be a waste of time. I have tried a few different toys in pots and the only thing ive found that really sells is flashing stuff.

A lot of the collectibles wont work because the kids can see whats coming and will only if the one they want is next.

Also a big part of the toy vending experience is that the child is convinced the next toy out will be an x-box.

I will carry on with an odd line in sweet towers but part from that toy machines for toys and sweet machines for sweets.
Quinch
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Post by Quinch »

I was intending to convert M81 towers to accept 50mm capsules but haven't tried capsules or collectable stuff before so thanks for pointing that out as I hadn't considered kids might not buy them if they can see the next one that's going to vend.
I seen different types of capsules in various machines so assume it wouldn't be difficult to put collectables in non-transparent capsules, anyone had any experience with ATN, Toyvend, tubz vending and other suppliers' capsules and know what type they supply and does it vary depending on the product?
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

The capsules tend to chop and change. Some are transparent others not. You can find a line in capsules that you can see through but then if you reorder they may be see through the next time.
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

I'm thinking of offering toys in 50mm capsules as well. Thinking of two rows highest quality see through bouncy balls, three/four rows of flashing product. the rest made of other products available. With a capacity of 120, having spare machines available, this could be a low cost additional revenue stream. No need to go mad on too many choices. I've had one machine out for a year, doing ok, product is in pots but 50mm capsules (available from Kit Maquinas) are cheaper and higher capacity.

I bought a load of upgrade kits for towers last year from Clenport. They will fit all towers. Single piece barrels are more reliably an less prone to jamming than the older style two piece barrels. In time I will upgrade all my machines.

Pete
PabloV8Haggis
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Scotland
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: PabloV8

Post by PabloV8Haggis »

Hi Pete,

How much are the upgrade barrel kits? I have about 40 towers in a lockup that might be suitable for upgrades.

Cheers

Pablo
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Hi Pablo,

Can't remember what I paid! I know that some suppliers are selling a bundle for about £20. If you contact Miguel at Clenport and ask for the following:
40 x Cavilla
40 x Fixador M81
40 x Doseador M81

Drill out the old unit and rivet in the new. I will be making a purchase later this year for spares could add it on if you wish.

Meanwhile I will I will make the enquiry.

Pete
Pete