Posts regarding Bulk vending. tower vending and toy vending machines
newmark
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

F2 Mis Vending - Any Ideas?

Post by newmark »

Hi all,

I have a problem on the 32mm capsule side of an F2..... a site reported to me that sometimes customers put in 20p but don't get a capsule (45mm side has balls and works fine).

I've checked the machine over and everything seems ok - wheel is aligned properly etc but when I've done some test vends sure enough, sometimes you don't get a capsule.

Now, I'm pretty sure the machine is ok (everything looks as it should), so I'm wondering if it is the capsules that are the problem. I use a mix of random 32mm toy capsules and 27mm balls. I believe this should be ok, but is there anything with this mix that could cause a problem?

I have another machine on another site where they don't seem to have an issue - although it is possible that the other machine does the same, but nobody has complained about it!

Anyway, I'm scratching my head as I've got the machine home now and I'm keen to get it back on this site, but I would be happier if I was sure it was "fixed" before I put it back.

Any suggestions much appreciated! Many thanks, Mark
Lynda at skavend
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Coin Op Group Valued Contributor
Area Covered: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Machines Used: Tower vend, sweet dispensers, ball dispensers
Referred by?: internet

Re: F2 Mis Vending - Any Ideas?

Post by Lynda at skavend »

as you have encountered the problem yourself using capsules, repeat the process but with only bouncy balls in the machine. If it vends fine, then the issue is with the use of capsules and maybe something to do with the guard springs or something? Just an idea
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Double check the vend wheel alignment. also check 27mm balls, I've had problems in some machines when vending them and mixing with 32mm. It the machine appears to be working, could't be anything else, so must be one of the two.

Pete
newmark
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Google

Post by newmark »

Thanks for the replies guys - I've removed the 27mm balls and it seems ok now, must have been that! Thanks again, Mark
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

You should be OK if you mix 32mm balls. Its the size difference that causes the miss vends.