Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Re: wanted tower-tubz machines

Post by Rossi fan »

The way to get towers vending better is to grease the barrel at the back.You can do this from the product tube. Also, always look at the dimples on any tower you are buying. If they are really worn down, beware.

Cheers,

Paul
Style
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: Milton Keynes
Machines Used: Sweet towers, toys, beavers, pringles
Referred by?: random

Post by Style »

Also never load Vending Revolution towers over the coin mech. Twist the machine round to load. You are much less likely to get a broken barrel that the Vending Revolution towers are prone to. An extra washer at the top usually solves the problem with a dimple.

Finally.....Im getting loads of Euro coins to go with the 1p and 5p coins I usually get. Looks like I will be of on my hols soon.

Andy
Mark@YorVend
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: york
Machines Used: clenport
Referred by?: google

Post by Mark@YorVend »

The only problem I have had with jamming was with the first machine I bought. The first one came from tubz vending, and back then I used their stock, it jammed all the time and in the end the barrel broke trying to un-jam it. I put that machine on a really crap site last year, which I wouldn't be bothered about losing if it started having problems again.
I think you pay for what you get in this business, you have to be very careful about the ones you buy online. I managed to find a job lot of 12 machines earlier in the year on ebay and got them for £800, It's a lot cheaper than buying them one at a time! :thumbup:
rotterncake
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: nottingham
Machines Used: sweet and toy
Referred by?: google

Post by rotterncake »

well a guy on here as offerd me 5 machines and stands and in working order I sooner trust some1 on this site then ebay to be fair hopefully ill go pick them up next weekend so I can have a good look when I get their :d