Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Re: tower control

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Logo & header designs, do you know anyone?
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Pimpinpara
Area Covered: Essex
Machines Used: Towers
Referred by?: Google

Post by Pimpinpara »

I'm just looking for something that keep track of stock ad what machines are making, I've only got 10 machines at the mo so I've been keeping a track of it on pen and paper, but I have another 10 machines goin out over the weekend, so need something less time consuming were I can have em all listed do the round come back and put in which each has sold and it tells me when I need to order a certain line etc
sadler2886
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: wv,dy,ws
Machines Used: tower
Referred by?: internet

Post by sadler2886 »

Pimpinpara wrote:I'm just looking for something that keep track of stock ad what machines are making, I've only got 10 machines at the mo so I've been keeping a track of it on pen and paper, but I have another 10 machines goin out over the weekend, so need something less time consuming were I can have em all listed do the round come back and put in which each has sold and it tells me when I need to order a certain line etc
Venderbase is what I use its good and very easy to use, You put all site info in then when U service you put sales data in and thn it tells you how much roughly will be in the mc after a certain time. You can keep track of your stock, milage, waste also and views sales by the day, mnth, year or between certain dates.

Regards
Rich
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Pimpinpara wrote:I'm just looking for something that keep track of stock ad what machines are making, I've only got 10 machines at the mo so I've been keeping a track of it on pen and paper, but I have another 10 machines goin out over the weekend, so need something less time consuming were I can have em all listed do the round come back and put in which each has sold and it tells me when I need to order a certain line etc
Yes venderbase is an option for you, send a message to Daz @ venderbase or give him a call comes highly recommended. Hes a helpful chap. :thumbup:
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com