Centurion
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Essex
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles, Condom, Blue Pill, Novelty
Referred by?: Phil Holindale

Re: Idiot Vendor

Post by Centurion »

Snackmore wrote:Thanks Al. What I cant understand is why put a tower in and not service it????????????? :crazy:
Because certain unamed companies sell them a franchise and give them the impression they're going to make loads of £. When they realise thats not the case they just lose interest. Well thats been my experience anyway. Kind Regards Al.
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

Blooming idiots.
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

JustCraig
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Greater Manchester
Referred by?: Google

Post by JustCraig »

Snackmore wrote:I visited a golf club last December on a cold call and although the steward had a sweet tower there he was not impressed. I had been left there months before and was half empty. The 'owner' had never been back although there was a hand written phone number on the back of the tower. I told the guy what I did and offered a Pringles machine. He told me he may be interested in the Spring and to come back.

I went back 2 weeks ago and fitted a Pringles tower, the sweet tower was still there and nearly empty now. Still no visit from the vendor!

The steward said that he would ring the guy to get rid as he was fed up with it adding that he had purchased most of the sweets.

I popped in this week to check all was OK (I have another site with a big vending machine and 2 towers 2 00yds away) and the steward told me that the guy had come to collect his machine, was not happy that he had a Pringle machine and said that he could have supplied one. He then went to take his tower to his car and the steward said 'dont forget my commision'

Guess what he drove off without paying out anything.

So if its you and you are on this forum learn from it. Service is King and dont steal commision it gives us all a bad name. You do not deserve to be in business and I am glad you lost the site.

I never poached it and never offered a sweet tower but I blooming will now

Steve
I
Good on ya!

It seems odd that people would go to the bother of buying machines, getting them sited and then just leave them to rot.

It does give independent vending operators a bit of a bad name though. I have heard it quite a lot from people when I'm out site finding - "I used to have one but the guy never came to fill it up"