paulb
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Area Covered: North West, Cheshire
Referred by?: google

Re: Anyway of locking towers

Post by paulb »

Pete,
Its some deal they have between themselves. its one of those where its easier to do what they ask rather than try and argue with them. They only allowed the machine initially as they also support H4H. The site has a ton of kids coming in for riding lessons every evening and all day on Saturday's so im hoping it turns out to be a nice little earner.

Cheers
Paul
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Paul,

Put it on a lightweight base so they can easily move it out of the way when not required, you then don't need to get involved. Many of my machines get moved around when functions are on, especialy at this the of the year. The potential problem with a locking device it'll be you that unlocks it on your next visit. Luckily locking devises are not generally available therefore a 'no' is 'not available', not a refusal.

All the best,

Pete
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Post by choice vending »

It might be worth trying to take the site down the commission route!! i have a riding stables that was on H4H i changed it to commssion and took the lables off. I now have 2 pringles towers and 3 mini can towers in the site and it has become a better earner for both of us. They tell me they use the commission to put into improving the facilitys for the kids.

The moral of the story is i wouldnt get 5 towers in the site on H4H deal and i would have been vunrable to poaching. The site did £275 last month MEGA
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Nice one Brian!