Eatsweets
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: Hertfordshire and essex
Machines Used: Tower vending
Referred by?: Phil hollingdale

£1 Capsule vending

Post by Eatsweets »

Took everyones advice and have just purchased 3 machines I intend to put them into existing sites.

Just wondering if people self fill these of just buy the capsules. A pointer of where to buy stock would also be helpful.

Cheers guys. :thumbup:
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: devon dorset somerset
Machines Used: bulk tower toy condoms

Re: £1 Capsule vending

Post by glennborthwick »

three basic choices toyvend, atnvending and midlandvending. All 3 give a good service. Toyvend are probably 5p a capsule more. If self packing Toyvends outer capsule is better in my opinion as its easier to open but is still secure and if you choose to self pack its much quicker to click together but ic costs well on 13p for just outer capsule alone. i think MV and atn both use the kitmcquinas portuguese outer which i find slower to click together but if you buy with stock that doesnt matter. I always go for a toy and lolly mix. When i can be arsed to self pack I use traffic light/chepaer lollies which are 3p opposed to 5p for chupachup lollies. Toys i often buy 45mm clearance lines which cost around 13p so allin the capsule is in the machine at 30-35p. I sometimes have machines which just do inflatables or soft toys.

Theres an old boy down here who started vending in the 1p and 2p days who is retired but uses capsules in a unique way. He buys up cheap 27mm capsule lines at say 5p and takes the stock out. He fills these capsules with nippers (a type of small sweet) and puts those through his superettes. He uses the stock in his 50p lines, taking out the 50p stock and putting that into his £1 capsules.

So in effect his 50p capsules have now cost him 10p and his £1 capsules have cost him 20p. He is retired and has lots of time on his hands so can do this sort of thing.
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Post by glennborthwick »

its a brilliant market to be in though. open the top, chuck in the balls, open the cashbox, take out £150 and walk away
cranedoctor
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: none
Machines Used: all

Post by cranedoctor »

glennborthwick wrote:three basic choices toyvend, atnvending and midlandvending. All 3 give a good service. Toyvend are probably 5p a capsule more. If self packing Toyvends outer capsule is better in my opinion as its easier to open but is still secure and if you choose to self pack its much quicker to click together but ic costs well on 13p for just outer capsule alone. i think MV and atn both use the kitmcquinas portuguese outer which i find slower to click together but if you buy with stock that doesnt matter. I always go for a toy and lolly mix. When i can be arsed to self pack I use traffic light/chepaer lollies which are 3p opposed to 5p for chupachup lollies. Toys i often buy 45mm clearance lines which cost around 13p so allin the capsule is in the machine at 30-35p. I sometimes have machines which just do inflatables or soft toys.

Theres an old boy down here who started vending in the 1p and 2p days who is retired but uses capsules in a unique way. He buys up cheap 27mm capsule lines at say 5p and takes the stock out. He fills these capsules with nippers (a type of small sweet) and puts those through his superettes. He uses the stock in his 50p lines, taking out the 50p stock and putting that into his £1 capsules.

So in effect his 50p capsules have now cost him 10p and his £1 capsules have cost him 20p. He is retired and has lots of time on his hands so can do this sort of thing.
Err what about me Glenn thanks LOL
well there are actually 4 choices & this one is by far the best http://www.bulk-vend.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master

Post by glennborthwick »

sorry.