Advise on pringle machine

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
acevending
Area Covered: essex
Machines Used: tubz vending/pringles
Referred by?: hurleys

Advise on pringle machine

Post by acevending »

I have a pringle machine that is not working properley and was wondering whether anyone can give me advise on this.

I have taken it apart and relined it but there still is a problem with getting the pots out. It keeps trying to take 2 pots and getting jamed instead of just the one.

Help!!!

Thanks
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Advise on pringle machine

Post by Snackmore »

Yes sounds very similar to one I have, the second pot seems to drop down and cause a jam, you have to sort of do a back flip with the mech to pop it back up before turning it quickly to the right to release the first pot.

I would be very interested to see if there is a cure
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Ade
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

is the black ring worn down? if so its not lining up properly, try putting extra washer or 2 on stem at top, this will lower segments a little bit further giving tighter control on turn. Also try vending pots upside down and see if it still jams? i also have one with the backflip on mech, pringles is vended but in chute, just put sign on machine saying `if tub doesnt drop feel inside chute` worked for me :thumbup:

Ade
acevending
Area Covered: essex
Machines Used: tubz vending/pringles
Referred by?: hurleys

Post by acevending »

thanks for your help right tried them upside down and seems to work then tried them the right way with one washer and two washers still no joy and there dont seem to be any ware on the black bit at base of tower any ideas what could cause this cheers phil
Rossi fan
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi Phil,

Check if there is wear at the point where the mech rod connects with the barrel. If there is, the barrel could be slightly out of kilter when vending.

Try taking the front cover off and removing the mech. With the stabilising segment supporting the barrel, try and vend it slowly using a screwdriver in the slot and see if you can spot the problem. If it is catching the second pot and not lifting it, try moving the product tube back a couple of mm and see if that helps. If it does, then it is definately due to the ring alignment.

Thanks,
Paul
Ade
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

Post by Ade »

Rossi fan wrote:Hi Phil,

Check if there is wear at the point where the mech rod connects with the barrel. If there is, the barrel could be slightly out of kilter when vending.

Try taking the front cover off and removing the mech. With the stabilising segment supporting the barrel, try and vend it slowly using a screwdriver in the slot and see if you can spot the problem. If it is catching the second pot and not lifting it, try moving the product tube back a couple of mm and see if that helps. If it does, then it is definately due to the ring alignment.

Thanks,
Paul

yeah paul coulld be right, if barrels dropped off coin mech stem slightly, it could be your problem, try what he said if it works fine with screwdriver turn then make sure when you put mech back on it is fully inserted in hole. then with segments off hold barrel on to mech with your hand while putting the plastic bridge segment on.

Ade