Tower not vending!

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
iVend
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Search engine

Tower not vending!

Post by iVend »

Is there anyone that can tell me what is wrong when the machine takes £1 coins, but doesn't vend? I haven't actually taken anything apart to see how it should work. I told the customer I will replace the tower, but I'm worried that it would happen again with the other machine and I also need to know what is the cause.

Hopefully someone has had the same problem and can help me?

Thanks
Charlene
glennborthwick
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: devon dorset somerset
Machines Used: bulk tower toy condoms

Re: Tower not vending!

Post by glennborthwick »

few things, most common are tower column isnt alligned right so pot doesnt drop down,or mech problem - it might not be turning the brrell
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

Hi,
I assume that it was working when you installed it. Has the coin mech been taken out, because its easy to miss the slot in the barrel, when replacing it and the mech turns, but the barrel does not. Also, the mech shaft can break inside.

If its none of these, then check segment alignment, ensuring that the pot drops down, nearest to the left hand side of the exit hole in the tower base.

I hope this helps,

Paul
iVend
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Search engine

Post by iVend »

Thanks guys, will have a look at it. I'm going to fetch it tonight, but will probably only have time later this week or on the weekend, but at least I know what to look at. :thumbup:
Centurion
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Essex
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles, Condom, Blue Pill, Novelty
Referred by?: Phil Holindale

Post by Centurion »

iVend wrote:Is there anyone that can tell me what is wrong when the machine takes £1 coins, but doesn't vend? I haven't actually taken anything apart to see how it should work. I told the customer I will replace the tower, but I'm worried that it would happen again with the other machine and I also need to know what is the cause.

Hopefully someone has had the same problem and can help me?

Thanks
Charlene
Hi Charly. Remove the mech and tighten the screws on the back of the mech, usually works for me.
Hope this helps. :-) Oops, just seen the date of your post :lol: I didn't even have a beer lst night :crazy: