Is It possible to put clenport barrel in chinese machine??

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: within 10 miles of Staines.
Machines Used: Tower, Pringles

Re: Is It possible to put clenport barrel in chinese machine

Post by tubzsnackz »

Are the chutes interchangeable too?
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

Hi Nige,

I glad that I could have been of some help!!!

As for the chutes I know that they are a totally different design, so may need to check that one.
:thumbup:
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Hi Paul,

To try & use clenport bases on the plastic segments that are from a Chinese tower are too small as the M81 segments are slightly bigger...

So then the lid wouldnt fit either
Venderbase
Coin Op Group Elite
Coin Op Group Elite
Area Covered: 1
Machines Used: 1
Referred by?: 1

Post by Venderbase »

You could just use 1 original M81 ring at the top, so the lid fits :thumbup:
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Hi daz,

You could do that but also you would need the one for the top as well...

I find thou that it tends to make the turning of the vending tower more stiffer to move then normal, but could just be the machines I have seen done like this???
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

You need to buy anti rejection sweets for it, for the rest of its natural life. :laugh3:

I hope it works Ok Nigel.

Paul
choice vending
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: walsall, north bham, A5 area
Machines Used: towers, bulk vendors, kiddies rides, football tabl
Location: Walsall, Bham, tamworth, cannock,and surrounding areas in the West Midlands

Post by choice vending »

Rossi fan wrote:I am greasing the back of the barrel on each of the machines I have going out and will gradually do this to all my Chinese ones, as I believe that its a combination of lack of lubrication and being forced, due to misvending.

I am also lifting the barrel up, where there is play in the mech ( up and down), by putting a piece of plastic from a small cable, over the lip, before re inserting the mech. I use a 1.5mm twin and earth cable, take the cables out, by splitting the outer plastic with a knife and it slips over nicely. When you put the mech back, it lifts it and the barrel up.

If I have not explained this well enough, please let me know and I will put a pic up.

Thanks,
i am intrested to know why you use the cable to lift the mech and barrel up what does this acheive?????

I still have mechines in my lock up that wont work properly and jam up when tested dispite using all the correct parts. I have put a lot of time and effort into the study and refurb of the machines getting loads of them working and sited. But i am clueless with the 5 or so serial jammers i have.
PGBrew
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Post by PGBrew »

Sorry been busy, Works ok, done it to a few of my Vending Revolution machines. Got(had) 25 Chinese made machines, so far had to replace 5 barrels & 7 locks. More than what I have has to replace in all 200 Clenports that I have. Why on earth would anyone want to buy a containerload from China?

Pete
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

PGBrew wrote:Sorry been busy, Works ok, done it to a few of my Vending Revolution machines. Got(had) 25 Chinese made machines, so far had to replace 5 barrels & 7 locks. More than what I have has to replace in all 200 Clenports that I have. Why on earth would anyone want to buy a containerload from China?

Pete
The price maybe ?? use them then bin them if there cheap enough. long as they last 5 years then the cost is about 2 or 3p per week
Rossi fan
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

choice vending wrote:
Rossi fan wrote:I am greasing the back of the barrel on each of the machines I have going out and will gradually do this to all my Chinese ones, as I believe that its a combination of lack of lubrication and being forced, due to misvending.

I am also lifting the barrel up, where there is play in the mech ( up and down), by putting a piece of plastic from a small cable, over the lip, before re inserting the mech. I use a 1.5mm twin and earth cable, take the cables out, by splitting the outer plastic with a knife and it slips over nicely. When you put the mech back, it lifts it and the barrel up.

If I have not explained this well enough, please let me know and I will put a pic up.

Thanks,
i am intrested to know why you use the cable to lift the mech and barrel up what does this acheive?????

I still have mechines in my lock up that wont work properly and jam up when tested dispite using all the correct parts. I have put a lot of time and effort into the study and refurb of the machines getting loads of them working and sited. But i am clueless with the 5 or so serial jammers i have.

Hi Brian,
Please see two attached photos. One of the piece of wire sheath over the bottom of the mech hole and a pic of the sheath. You need small wire, so you can lift the mech up about 1-2 mm. Take the inner wires out using a stanley and then open up the sheath and place it over the mech hole as pictured. When re insterting the mech, lift both barrel and mech up as high as possible and get mech over the top of the sheath.
When the mechs in, you should see the wire underneath. This has worked well for me, when there is up-down play in the barrel and the mech.

Thanks,

Paul
Paul
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.