Maxitubz vending jams

Got a vending technical question you need answered?
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: within 10 miles of Staines.
Machines Used: Tower, Pringles

Maxitubz vending jams

Post by tubzsnackz »

So is it a general consensus that the tubz vending maxitubz`s vend reliably in clemportes with plastic barrels(black and clear) and jam in the older clemporte towers with metal barrels.
This is what I have read only on previous posts. Feedback required please, Also feedback for any other Pringle size tubs would be helpful. Many thanks.
Simon.
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Re: Maxitubz vending jams

Post by FlintVending »

tubzsnackz wrote:So is it a general consensus that the tubz vending maxitubz`s vend reliably in clemportes with plastic barrels(black and clear) and jam in the older clemporte towers with metal barrels.
This is what I have read only on previous posts. Feedback required please, Also feedback for any other Pringle size tubs would be helpful. Many thanks.
Simon.
Simon
My experience is just as you have stated.
I have found that the mega pot sold by Hurleys works well in the metal barrel clenports!

Cheers
Nigel
tubzsnackz
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: within 10 miles of Staines.
Machines Used: Tower, Pringles

Post by tubzsnackz »

FlintVending wrote:
tubzsnackz wrote:So is it a general consensus that the tubz vending maxitubz`s vend reliably in clemportes with plastic barrels(black and clear) and jam in the older clemporte towers with metal barrels.
Simon.
Simon
I have found that the mega pot sold by Hurleys works well in the metal barrel clenports!

Cheers
Nigel
Thanks, Do the tubs need to be upside down at all as I read that too or is that just in metal barral Clemportes. Also I heard read some of the lids need to be taped on, is that still a problem?
Rossi fan
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: North Licolnshire, Doncaster
Machines Used: Tower
Referred by?: Matt Slater. E-bay member Slater210

Post by Rossi fan »

FlintVending wrote:
Simon.
Simon

Cheers

Nigel
Hi Nigel,

The sample one I have is portugese, same as the midland pots. I have a mixture of steel & plastic barrel ones. Could you please let me know what issues you have had with them in the plastic ones, before I buy any from Hurleys.

Regards,

Paul
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Rossi fan wrote:
FlintVending wrote:
Simon.
Simon

Cheers

Nigel
Hi Nigel,

The sample one I have is portugese, same as the midland pots. I have a mixture of steel & plastic barrel ones. Could you please let me know what issues you have had with them in the plastic ones, before I buy any from Hurleys.

Regards,

Paul
Paul

The Hurleys mega pots work with ALL the clenports fine.
They come in 2 halves and work fine, they are not tapered like the maxi tubz vending!

Nigel;
mikeholness
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: STOKE/CREWE/WARRINGTON/CHESTER
Machines Used: tower and pringles
Referred by?: rob from salysol gb

Post by mikeholness »

I have used tubz vending maxi pots for last 2 years.
They vend ok if you turn them upside down in all machines.
plastic barrel clemportes I find you can put them right way up but I still put them in upside down just to make sure.
kris@tubzbrandsltd
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: south east
Machines Used: towers
Referred by?: New forum

Post by kris@tubzbrandsltd »

hi mike,

we have made other ops aware that they vend ok if inserted upside down.. i am glad that you are finding them not a problem as such. ( wow a post without a face???)
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Hi there. We have now switched our mega pots, pringle size pots, to the more traditional lid and pot type. They are just as reliable but are much easier to use. They are 14p complete plus delivery. If a full pallet of 4300 are required, they are only 13p each. Many thanks, Paul