Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: London & Home Countie
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringles & various toys
Referred by?: Sarah Hickman

Re: NEW VENDING PRODUCT

Post by PGBrew »

Matt,

Even at 150 vends per week - 52 weeks per year thats 7800 per year - still not paid for! And 150 week will take some doing. I can see them going into a Butlins site, cut out the operator pay zero comission and source stock direct from a major distributor. For a manufacturer sill only about a dozen sites uk wide. I've seen the product being sold from a stall at a shopping mall @ £1.50 a pop - they make good sales but they relocate after 2/3 months.
Vend And Glow
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Referred by?: Ross from Vendition

Post by Vend And Glow »

Here is a video of the machine. Looks very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxKMluIzUzc
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Pete a lease is over 5 years. I wouldn't buy a brand new snack and can for a site and expect to make my money back in a year. It's an investment , a five year deal is signed you have secure site for 5 years plus other equipment possibilities .Then after a year it so there's second hand and recon market to look at. As said before first wave brand new will be prime sites I would expect. Most operators here must have a certain site doing 200 a week.
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
Dan74uk
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Coin Op Group Apprentice
Referred by?: Instance

Post by Dan74uk »

HI all

sorry i missed this board for some reason.pleased to see our product is stirring discussion and its good for us to learn

my first point is you cannot compare it to the ducale vendor because this holds a fifth of the stock ours does.offers 5 selections of sweets ours does ,ours has bigger perceived value of goods because theirs isnt pick and mix but simple hard sweets,this is why the wonka machine despite look great doesnt work in the states.if theirs no perceioved value the vends and margin will be low.haribo wanted our machine but we refused because the perceived value in poundland would make it impossible to make margin.the ducale one cannot offer child friendly soft sweets .u need soft sweets in pick and mix and u defo need soft sweets in play centres

with regards to payback i think the figures u give are misleading because u claim the vat back in most cases (i understand if u r not vat registered)
our figures are 75p cost of sale including cup tower vendors are inferior quality product which is why candy king are in asda morrisons etc and including delivery .do they include delivery of 100 kilos of sweets .what is the perceived value of a pot of tower vendors .can customers compare a pot of to the supermarket?if so do they think their getting a good deal.
what are average vends of a snack a can machine

i do understand this is for high footfall sights .it is a 5 year investment but pic and mix (not hard candy from ducale)is a british tradition it wont go out of fashion but at 20 quid a week over 5 years .u would only need 130 vends to receive 90p each vend before split .67.5 p so 47.5 pounds on a low 130 vend machine .

its not going to be for every site im sure but i think comparing this to a ducale isvery far off the mark.

ducale model has been around 5 years .why dont u see any?

i really value your thoughts as it really will help us

thanks

dan