Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Another Pub Chain Removing Towers

Post by Vendition Ltd »

Just had one of my best sites call me today asking me to remove my Help For Heroes tower, they received an email from Head Office telling them that they are not allowed them. It was Chef and Brewer Pub Co, anyone else got machines in their pubs?

Why is it they allow these charity boxes in most of these chains which hardly anything goes to charity but when it come to the towers linked with H4H who receive ten times more in donations, they don't want them?

Wonder if they have done a deal with Perform?

Regards

Ross
Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Re: Another Pub Chain Removing Towers

Post by Vendition Ltd »

They have over a thousand pubs nationwide so watch out!
Coin Operated Group
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Birmingham, West Midlands
Machines Used: Arcade Machines, Quiz & Big Vendors
Referred by?: myself

Post by Coin Operated Group »

Have you give head office a ring to find out why? or maybe one of the suppliers could do?
Regards Matt

www.easyvend.com
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Sorry to hear you lost a good site Ross and hope you have put your accident behind you now!!
Chef and Brewer is a managed chain owned by Punch Taverns, formally the Spirit Group whom punch aquirred in 2005
I got kicked out of another one of the chains owned by Punch Taverns called the Fayre and square
I had two towers in the kids play area called "wacky warehouse" and they did very well indeed.
Unforetunately, these were sold "in via the back door" by tubz vending whom sold them to an unsuspecting operator I bought out.
Not singling out tubz vending here as I know Hurleys do it as well!

I dont think all the ppl on this forum are aware that many of these sites will take a tower without informing head office but they ARE NOT authourised to do so and sooner or later you will get kicked out.
It has nothing to do with Perform marketing, Its company policy of Punch managed Pubs, and ther are a lot of em.
Please see extract from Wikipedia, if tubz vending or hurleys placed towers into any of these 800+ pubs for you, then you are on borrowed time.........................

Spirit Pub Company was the managed arm of Punch Taverns operating several pub chains. The group owns over 800 outlets nationwide.

Pub chains owned by the Spirit Pub Company include Chef & Brewer, Taylor Walker Pubs, Fayre & Square, Two for £10 Pubs, Original Pub Company, Flaming Grill Pub Company, Roast Inn, John Barras Pub Company, Real Local Pubs, Two for One and Two for £9.

The company was demerged from Punch in April 2011[19].