Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: Uk
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Paul Collier and Many other Vendors

Re: vending revolution/snack a can stopping

Post by Paul@HurleysFoods »

Hi there.
I still stick by what I posted last week.
Hulreys will only increase prices if suppliers increase their prices to us. Hence the Minstrel price increase. Unfortunately, no matter how many pallets of them I offer to buy at a time, I cant get any discount to counteract the price increase. This is to do with the planned cessation in production more than anything. We are still working to get MInstrels cheaper if we can, even if its only for a few months. If we do manage this, you will be the first to know... The 100 cases left at £35 were sold within a couple of hours, you can see the sales of 75 on posts.
As the posted letter from Snack A Can shows, we are now the preferred supplier for the Snack A Can franchisees. Most of the franchisees have listened to Peter and Barbara and have begun to order from us. Peter and Barbara have also chosen us for their supplier as the letter states.
I sincerely believe that this will have a positive effect for all of our customers as our volumes of confectionery purchasing and output is rocketing daily.
So, if/ when we see supplier increases come the new year, I beleive they will be counteracted by the better discounts we will secure as we will be buying more confectionery then ever. I obviously cant guarantee or promise this, so I wont as no one knows how much suppliers will increase their prices by next year.
I can also honestly say that we wouldnt put our prices up if the other supplier went out of business. I mean that. It would be stupid to do so as it would only encourage another packer to come in to the market place.
The prices of product are the lowest they have ever been, so the tower vending business is healthy and I can see that being so for years to come.
Hurleys are now working to adjust to the increase in demand and have already taken on more warehousing, our address should read "Units 2,3 & 4" within a couple of weeks.
We have ordered a second mutli head weighing/ packing machine too, this is also due to the fact that we have another large contract to bag for another honesty box business starting very soon.
Its still only Rob and I in the office, but even that may change soon. We have 5 new staff starting tomorrow but are confident that our overheads as a percentage of sales will not increase and will have no effect on our pricing.

I hope that doesnt sound too much like trumpet blowing, but I wanted to take the chance to reassure customers new and old that we can cope and that your prices are more than stable.

Best regards, Paul and Rob.
GRAHAM67
Area Covered: ELLESMERE PORT, CHESTER WIRRAL
Machines Used: Tower Vendors
Referred by?: UKBusinessforum

Post by GRAHAM67 »

Hi,

As I said before, some three years ago, I would avoid having anything to with these pair of scammers.

It appears even now they are still trying to extract the urine.

My main concern with them is the charity aspect, a great cause but, whats in it for them??

Well the accountants might know.

Could they by way of charitable donations, offset, that amount against their profits

So they say they have given 1.5 million to charity, how much over the same period were they able to reduce their tax bill by?
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

I have come to realize ppl who want to get on in life and become rich have a charity AND a "creative accountant" the two go hand in hand!
They are doing nothing illegal, its all perfectly legal.
They are good at exploiting ppl and very good indeed at getting new comers to the business to open there wallets double quick!
Thats business and always will be, its buyers beware and you have a choice!
It always amazes me how there is still so many ppl out there who fall for the sales talk and take what they are told as gospel and dont do any reaserch at all before they open there wallets!
Total fools are still in good supply its seems?

GRAHAM67
I would look at your above post again!
The inferred "Scammers" are who?
Hurleys or Snack a can, for they both involve two individuals and you could be having a go at either as you dont mention any names??
I would put that right if I were you as you could have two lawsuits against you, not one!
Buy one, get one free LOL!!
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

Nigel. You beat me to it...............
I will await his reply before unleashing the hounds or even worse still, Rob..........
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

I will await his reply before unleashing the hounds or even worse still, Rob..........
Paul@HurleysFoods
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren

GRAHAM67
Area Covered: ELLESMERE PORT, CHESTER WIRRAL
Machines Used: Tower Vendors
Referred by?: UKBusinessforum

Post by GRAHAM67 »

The same two that ran this,

Date: 27 September 2012 Issue Number: 60282 Page number: 18567
Publication Date: Thursday, 27 September 2012

Notice Code: 2442

Meetings of Creditors

THE VENDING REVOLUTION LTD

(Company Number 05126452)

6 The Crescent, Plymouth PL1 3AB

Principal Trading Address: Unit 10, Cherry Holt Square, Cherry Hold Road, Bourne, PE10 9LA

Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 98 of the Insolvency Act 1986 that a Meeting of the Creditors of the above-named Company will be held at The Travelodge, 30 Derrys Cross, Plymouth PL1 2SW, on 04 October 2012, at 10.15 am to receive a statement of affairs of the company; to hear a report on the company’s position; to nominate an insolvency practitioner as liquidator; if fit, to appoint a liquidation committee; and to pass any other resolution considered necessary. Other resolutions to be considered at this meeting include those dealing with liquidator’s fees and costs of preparing the statement of affairs and convening the meeting. Creditors wishing to vote at the Meeting (unless they are individual creditors attending in person) must lodge their proxy, together with a full statement of account at the registered office, 6 The Crescent, Plymouth PL1 3AB, not later than 12.00 noon on the day before the Meeting. A form of General and Special Proxy is available. For the purposes of voting, a secured Creditor is required (unless he surrenders his security) to lodge at 6 The Crescent, Plymouth PL1 3AB, before the Meeting, a statement giving particulars of his security, the date when it was given and the value at which it is assessed. Notice is further given that a list of the names and addresses of the Company’s Creditors may be inspected, free of charge, at 6 The Crescent, Plymouth PL1 3AB, between 10.00 am and 4.00 pm on the two business days preceding the date of the Meeting stated above.

Further details contact: Geoffrey Kirk (IP No 9215), 6 The Crescent, Plymouth, PL1 3AB, E-mail: Geoffrey.kirk2@btopenworld.com, Tel: 01752 664422.

Peter Fellowes, Director

14 September 2012.

(1676528)