part-time-operator
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Referred by?: Reader

Re: Independent Site Finder

Post by part-time-operator »

Snackmore wrote:
Big Chris wrote:Yep keep laughing.

****** when you have a life threading illness so how much you want to get on a phone.

And just to boot if YOU we're that good at getting sites why would you need a site finder anyway?
I think you miss the point mate, I have found the first 28 of my 50 sites but choose to use a sitefinder as

1) Its quicker and cost effective saving both time and money
2) I have a day job as well
3)The site finder may be lucky on sites I have had a knock back
4) Less hassle

Added to that you are hardly selling a professional service with your response. :nono:

I am sorry you have been ill and I wish you a speedy recovery but we are not mind readers. There was another thread about you as you know which added weight.

There are several on here since I have been a member that spout all sorts and then vanish aafter a load of hot air and bull sh1t. Knowing better than the people that have been there and done it over the years :blahblah:

I hope you feel better soon :thumbup:

steve who do u use for sitefinding? i assume its hurleys for towers, but presumably you have to find your own sites for the electric vendors?
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Re: Independent Site Finder

Post by Snackmore »

Mike

I use Hurleys for towers (they have done reasonably well, some really good sites) although found the first 20+ sites locally myself, its easier to use their service and less time consuming.

Large vending machines have been down to me but need more sites although capital stops me from pushing in that area too quickly.

Regards
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

DT Vending
Coin Op Group Regular
Coin Op Group Regular
Area Covered: South and West Wales
Machines Used: Clenport
Referred by?: Google Search