Ade
Coin Op Group Grand Master
Area Covered: east and west midlands
Machines Used: kiddie rides, sweet and toy vend
Referred by?: M.Slater

dave34 con man???

Post by Ade »

This guy emailed me a while back selling vending equipment, at the time i didnt want anything so i gave him forum address and since then he has been a regular on here selling vending stuff, so round 6 weeks ago he was selling 4 bouleys asking people to make an offer. delivery being £50 on a palllet. i offered £300 all in for the 4 incl delivery.
We exchanged emails and i asked the questions are they working ok and are they site ready? the reply (all by email and pm) was yes they just have faded stickers and need a clean.
so between 6 weeks ago and yesterday i got a rally of excuses why they couldnt be delivered, one being no room on van on one occasion yet i had paid £300 uop front including delivery fee :eh:
they finally arrived yesterday and the back of a transit (not palleted) which was fine, i noticed they had obviously all been left outside as they were very shabby and worn, and one was covered in rust. I also noticed coin mech was missing off the one but guys off loading said its there in dispensing chute.
heres what i found:

mech off one bouley had a major part missing to make it work, bouley it was meant for had cracked base and rivets missing out of body so it split in two when lifted.
rusty one that bad it needs a rub down and respray.
one bouley had both seperator plates missing inside rendering it completley useless.
one had the key missing to lock cash box up and another had wrong key in the cash box lock (and padlock was locked)
2 of the bouleys lid locks didnt fit making lids loose and unsecure.

I spent 8 hours getting 2 to work out of the 4 yesterday, costing me a days work, and parts off a spare bouley i had. so 2 are useless.

I have emailed dave which goes straight to his phone and asked him for a £150 refund, ive emailed 4 times and had no response, so i will be making a trip to liverpool at some point to collect.

Ade
Big Chris
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: North East
Referred by?: Web search

Re: dave34 con man???

Post by Big Chris »

Ade he deff picks his emails up, he was emailing me asking if I wanted to still buy a couple of boulys and that was only yesterday.

Chris
Ade

Post by Ade »

Big Chris wrote:Ade he deff picks his emails up, he was emailing me asking if I wanted to still buy a couple of boulys and that was only yesterday.

Chris

oh ye i know he`s reading them mate, he obviously choosing to ignore them

Ade
Big Chris
Coin Op Group Veteren
Coin Op Group Veteren
Area Covered: North East
Referred by?: Web search

Post by Big Chris »

What an absolute wanker he is.

So what can u do with other 2 machines? Strip for parts?

U know where he lives to get money back?
Snackmore
Site Admin
Site Admin
Area Covered: Leicestershire
Referred by?: Google search

Post by Snackmore »

He advertised the 30 machines that I bought, however was advertising for a mate, stated they were new which they were not and I had to renegotiate. To be fair was pleased with end result and he stated that he was given third hand information?
Steve

Snackmore Vending

Fully managed vending services

Drinks | Snacks | Sweets | Toys | Rides | Washroom

www.snackmore.co.uk 

Vendition Ltd
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: chichester-eastborne-crawley
Machines Used: bulk tower - tubz vending/salysol and pringles
Referred by?: heard about this through the grape vine

Post by Vendition Ltd »

How much did you buy the lot for Steve?

Cheers

Ross
dorsetvending
Area Covered: Dorset/Somerset/Wiltshire
Machines Used: Bulk/Towers/Pringles
Referred by?: Yes brother - Glenn Borthwick

Post by dorsetvending »

Ade if u ever want 2 decent Boulys I can do 2 for £100 if you arrange the pallet, as you are a loyal customer of Glenn's. One has a spiral, they are in decent condition. One orange with spiral, one purple without
Ade

Post by Ade »

dorsetvending wrote:Ade if u ever want 2 decent Boulys I can do 2 for £100 if you arrange the pallet, as you are a loyal customer of Glenn's. One has a spiral, they are in decent condition. One orange with spiral, one purple without

cheers gav, appreciate it, as soon as i get these 2 sited and scrapped other 2 i should have some room

Ade
FlintVending
Coin Op Group Master
Coin Op Group Master
Area Covered: Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge
Machines Used: Bulk, Tower, Pringle, rings and pills, lighters

Post by FlintVending »

Ade wrote:This guy emailed me a while back selling vending equipment, at the time i didnt want anything so i gave him forum address and since then he has been a regular on here selling vending stuff, so round 6 weeks ago he was selling 4 bouleys asking people to make an offer. delivery being £50 on a palllet. i offered £300 all in for the 4 incl delivery.
We exchanged emails and i asked the questions are they working ok and are they site ready? the reply (all by email and pm) was yes they just have faded stickers and need a clean.
so between 6 weeks ago and yesterday i got a rally of excuses why they couldnt be delivered, one being no room on van on one occasion yet i had paid £300 uop front including delivery fee :eh:
they finally arrived yesterday and the back of a transit (not palleted) which was fine, i noticed they had obviously all been left outside as they were very shabby and worn, and one was covered in rust. I also noticed coin mech was missing off the one but guys off loading said its there in dispensing chute.
heres what i found:

mech off one bouley had a major part missing to make it work, bouley it was meant for had cracked base and rivets missing out of body so it split in two when lifted.
rusty one that bad it needs a rub down and respray.
one bouley had both seperator plates missing inside rendering it completley useless.
one had the key missing to lock cash box up and another had wrong key in the cash box lock (and padlock was locked)
2 of the bouleys lid locks didnt fit making lids loose and unsecure.

I spent 8 hours getting 2 to work out of the 4 yesterday, costing me a days work, and parts off a spare bouley i had. so 2 are useless.

I have emailed dave which goes straight to his phone and asked him for a £150 refund, ive emailed 4 times and had no response, so i will be making a trip to liverpool at some point to collect.

Ade

Ade
I saw the pictures of those machines and I am not suprised at all.
It was clear from the pictures they had had a hard life!
How many other machines did you look at, I am sure you could have got much more for your money if you had shopped around a bit?

Nigel
Ade

Post by Ade »

nige wasnt state they were in that caused any probs, i know my way round a bouley i can strip and build one same as a tower, its the fact i asked are they site ready to which answer was yes, i didnt have many spare parts, if he had been honest and said no they need parts, wouldnt have bought them or would have bought them with a better offer :thumbup:

Ade